Korean Mochi au Gratin.
You can cook Korean Mochi au Gratin using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Korean Mochi au Gratin
- You need 4 of Mochi rice cakes.
- You need 2 tbsp of ☆Yakiniku (Japanese BBQ) sauce.
- Prepare 50 ml of ☆Sake.
- Prepare 200 grams of Daikon radish.
- You need 1 of ●Egg.
- You need 1 tsp of ●Mayonnaise.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ●Ground sesame seeds.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ●Miso.
- It's 1 stalk of ●Japanese leek (the green part).
- Prepare 1 of Easily melting cheese.
- It's 5 of sheets Korean dried nori seaweed.
Korean Mochi au Gratin instructions
- Lightly brown both sides of the mochi in a frying pan. Add the ☆ ingredients to a pot and bring to a boil. Add the mochi and simmer. (Until the liquid evaporates)..
- Peel the daikon radish, grate it, and strain it in a colander. Combine the ● ingredients (cut the leek into small pieces)..
- Line the mochi from Step 1 in a gratin dish and top with the grated daikon radish. Cover with the ● ingredients, scatter with cheese, and bake in the toaster-oven until the cheese melts and browns..
- After it has baked, scatter the Korean nori seaweed on top and enjoy..
- The melted cheese plus the grated daikon radish plus the sweet and salty mochi is so delicious..