Pumpkin Cinnamon Roll. Wake up to pumpkin cinnamon rolls on chilly fall mornings. Made with pumpkin in the dough and filled with a gooey pumpkin spiced cinnamon swirl, they're topped with a generous drizzle of maple. This recipe for Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls is one of my favorites.
Roll it tightly as you go so the rolls with be nice and neat. When it's all rolled, pinch the seam closed and turn the roll over so that the seam is. Making Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls has never been easier or more delicious! You can cook Pumpkin Cinnamon Roll using 20 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Pumpkin Cinnamon Roll
- You need of Dry ingredients :.
- It's 3/4 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tablespoons of granulated sugar.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need 1/8 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare of Wet ingredients :.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of milk.
- You need 1/4 cup of pumpkin puree.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of unsalted butter, melted.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare of Filling :.
- You need 2 tablespoons of unsalted butter, melted.
- It's 3 tablespoons of light brown sugar.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of granulated sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 teaspoon of ground cinnamon.
- You need of glaze :.
- It's 1/3 cups of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of cream cheese, softened.
- You need 1 tablespoons of milk (as needed).
What better way to wake everyone up on a cool, fall morning than to the smell of fresh Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls! Cinnamon rolls should keep covered at room temp for up to a few days, though best when fresh. These Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls Are Perfect for Fall. These soft, fluffy and delicious cinnamon rolls are prepared with pumpkin puree and pumpkin pie spice, then glazed with a cream cheese. pumpkin cinnamon rolls.
Pumpkin Cinnamon Roll instructions
- Preheat the oven to 375, and spray 6 cups in a muffin pan with cooking spray (or use extra melted butter)..
- Combine the dry ingredients in a medium bowl. In a small measuring cup, combine the wet ingredients. Add the wet ingredients to the dry, and stir until a soft dough forms..
- Sprinkle a work surface with flour, and roll the dough out into a rectangle about 6"x 6". Spread the melted butter on top of the dough. Combine the filling ingredients. Press the mixture lightly into the butter on top of the dough. Roll the dough up starting with the long side. Roll away from you. Cut the dough into 6 equal pieces. Put them into greased muffin cups, and bake for 14-15 min..
- Stir together the powdered sugar, cream cheese and milk. Add enough milk to achieve a pourable consistency..
- When the cinnamon rolls come out of the oven, let them for 5 minutes then drizzle with the glaze..
Something kind of terrifying is going on around here, and it started in the back of the closet. Pumpkin pie spice and pumpkin puree make these cinnamon rolls taste like autumn. The pumpkin puree in these Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls make them a bit more dense when compared to a traditional cinnamon roll. According to King Arthur Flour, you can substitute the White Whole. Pumpkin Cinnamon Rolls recipe: Warm the milk in a small measuring bowl.