Easy Chicken and Veggie Stir Fry with Zoodles (Whole30).
You can cook Easy Chicken and Veggie Stir Fry with Zoodles (Whole30) using 17 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Easy Chicken and Veggie Stir Fry with Zoodles (Whole30)
- It's 1 lb of chicken tenders.
- You need 1 tbsp of toasted sesame oil (plus extra for stir frying).
- You need 1 tbsp of extra virgin olive oil.
- Prepare 2 cloves of garlic, minced.
- You need 1/2 tsp of sea salt.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of fresh grated ginger.
- Prepare 1/8 tsp of red pepper flakes.
- It's 4 of large zucchinis.
- Prepare 5 of green onions, sliced (include whites and some green parts).
- Prepare 4 cups of fresh broccoli florets.
- Prepare 2 of large carrots, cut into thin matchsticks.
- It's 6 oz of snow peas or snap peas.
- You need 1 of red pepper, sliced in strips.
- You need 1/2 cup of coconut aminos.
- It's 1/2 tsp of fresh grated ginger.
- It's 1 clove of garlic, minced.
- Prepare to taste of Sea salt,.
Easy Chicken and Veggie Stir Fry with Zoodles (Whole30) instructions
- Cut chicken into one-inch pieces, trimming away any excess fat..
- In a medium bowl, whisk together sesame oil, olive oil, garlic, sea salt, ginger and red pepper flakes. Add the chicken and toss well to evenly coat. Set aside..
- Use a spiralizer to make zucchini noodles. Set aside..
- Slice and cut remaining veggies as noted above, making sure to keep the red pepper separate from other ingredients. Then, heat a wok or large saute pan over medium-high heat..
- Once the pan is hot, add 1 tbsp of toasted sesame oil. Add the diced green onions and saute for a minute or two until fragrant. Then, add the chicken making sure to evenly distribute throughout the pan. Allow.
- Then, add the chicken making sure to evenly distribute throughout the pan. Allow chicken to sear for a minute then gently toss to cook all sides, just until chicken is opaque (about 2 minutes)..
- Add the broccoli, carrots and snow peas. Toss well to combine. Saute about 2 minutes..
- Add the coconute aminos, grated ginger and garlic. Toss well to evenly distribute throughout veggie mixture. Cover pan for about 2 minutes until veggies begin to slightly soften..
- Add the red pepper. Toss well to combine ingredients and continue sauteing about 2 minutes uncovered..
- Add the zucchini noodles and toss well to combine. Cover the pan to allow the zucchini noodles to steam cook until the reach desired consistency (al dente = 1-2 minutes).
- Remove cover, toss well to combine ingredients. Season with additional sea salt to taste if desired..