Healthy Banana & oatmeal cookies. This vitamin is important for creating hemoglobin for healthy blood. Bananas are extremely healthy and delicious. They contain several essential nutrients and provide benefits for digestion, heart health and weight loss.
With this healthy banana bread recipe, you're only a few simple ingredients away from the best banana bread ever! It's made with whole wheat flour and naturally sweetened with honey or maple. Bananas may help lower blood pressure and reduce the risk of developing cancer. You can have Healthy Banana & oatmeal cookies using 15 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy Banana & oatmeal cookies
- It's 1.5 cups of rolled oats.
- You need 1/2 cup of whole wheat flour.
- It's 1/2 cup of all purpose flour (can replace with whole wheat).
- It's 3 tbs of cocoa powder.
- It's 1/2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- It's 4 of small or 2 large bananas.
- Prepare 10 of dates.
- It's 2-3 tbs of honey.
- It's 2 of eggs.
- It's 4 tbs of coconut (or vegetable) oil.
- Prepare of walnuts (optional).
- Prepare of unsweetened coconut flakes (optional).
Find out more about the nutrients that bananas provide and get tips on how to use them. The banana is a nutritional powerhouse, packed with energy-giving carbohydrate and heart-healthy potassium. Find out more about the UK's favourite fruit. What are Bananas Apart from being healthy and delicious, bananas have many vitamins and nutrients that lead to better health, digestion, and weight loss.
Healthy Banana & oatmeal cookies instructions
- Mix all the dry ingredients.
- Blend bananas, honey and dates in a food processor.
- Pour the banana mixture in the dry ingredients. Add eggs (lightly beaten) and oil.
- Mix all. Refrigerate for 10 minutes.
- Add and mix additional toppings if any..
- Bake for 8 to 10 minutes at 125 C in a greased tray or cookie sheet..
- These may not spread so you will have to shape them before baking..
Here's How to Use Those Overripe Bananas: Healthy Banana Recipes! Do you have ripe bananas that need to be used up? Learn the amazing science-backed benefits of bananas. We know how important making choices about your overall health is, and we strive to provide you with the best information possible. Or suggestions for more easy & healthy banana recipes you'd like to see that aren't on this list?