Mike's Thai Beef Dumpling Soup.
You can cook Mike's Thai Beef Dumpling Soup using 27 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mike's Thai Beef Dumpling Soup
- It's of ● Broth.
- Prepare 2 box (32 oz) of Beef Broth [low sodium].
- It's 2 tbsp of Thai Kitchen Fish Sauce.
- It's 3 tbsp of Soy Sauce.
- Prepare 1 of 4" Piece Fresh Ginger.
- Prepare 1 of 4" Piece Diakon Radish.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Thai Basil [loosely packed - + reserves for serving].
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Fresh Cilantro [loosely packed - + reserves for serving].
- It's 1/4 cup of Scallions [fine chop - + reserves for serving].
- You need 2 cup of Mushrooms [rough chop - i use oyster mushrooms].
- You need 6 of large Fresh Garlic [smashed whole].
- You need 3 of Thai Red Peppers [fresh or dried - if fresh, reserve some for serving].
- You need 1/4 tsp of Chinese 5 Spice.
- You need 1/4 tsp of White Pepper.
- Prepare 1 tbs of Lemon Grass [or 1/2 tbs frozen].
- You need of ● Dumplings.
- It's 1 Bag of Frozen Beef & Mushroom Dumplings [or pork - 25 to 30 count].
- It's of ● Side Options.
- Prepare of Siracha Or Siracha Chile Sauce.
- Prepare of Fresh Thai Basil.
- Prepare of Fresh Cilantro.
- You need of Fresh Chives.
- It's of Thai Red Chilies.
- Prepare of Fresh Lime Wedges.
- You need of Fresh Sprouts.
- You need of Fresh Thai Red Chilies.
- It's of Fresh Mint.
Mike's Thai Beef Dumpling Soup instructions
- Here's about all you'll need..
- Add everything in the Broth section and bring to a good simmer. Let broth simmer for about an hour..
- After an hours simmer - pull Thai chilies, dikon radish and ginger pieces. Fine chop 2 tablespoons each ginger and diakon radish and place back in pot. Discard chilies..
- Bring broth to a heavy boil. Add your frozen dumplings. Bring back to a boil and boil dumplings for about 10 minutes. You'll know they're done when they float to the top..
- ● Plate immediately and serve with fresh Thai Basil, fresh Cilantro, additional chopped scallions, fresh sprouts, soy sauce, lime wedges, chopped Thai Red Chilies and fish sauce to the side. ● Also, fill your soup spoon with Siracha Sauce or Siracha Garlic Chile Sauce. Your guests can add any ingredient to their bowl as they wish. Enjoy!.