Bacon Wrapped Ground Sirloin Loaf.
You can have Bacon Wrapped Ground Sirloin Loaf using 12 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Bacon Wrapped Ground Sirloin Loaf
- It's 2 pounds of ground sirloin.
- It's 1 of standard package of bacon.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Heinz Sriracha Ketchup.
- It's 2 tablespoons of Worcestershire.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Italian bread crumbs.
- Prepare 1 of whole sweet yellow onion.
- You need 2 cloves of Garlic.
- You need 1 tablespoon of parsley.
- Prepare 3 teaspoon of black pepper.
- It's 2 teaspoon of sea salt.
- It's 1 tablespoon of Cajun seasoning.
- You need 2 of eggs.
Bacon Wrapped Ground Sirloin Loaf instructions
- Finely dice onion and mix all ingredients..
- Form meat into a miniature football in a casserole dish then layer bacon around meat to completely cover..
- Bake on 350 degrees for 1 1/2 hours. Top with Sriracha ketchup. (optional).