No Oven No Yeast Cinnamon Roll.
You can have No Oven No Yeast Cinnamon Roll using 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of No Oven No Yeast Cinnamon Roll
- You need 1 cup of All-purpose Flour.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of baking powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- It's 1/4 tsp of salt.
- It's 1/4 cup of milk.
- You need 1 tsp of lemon juice.
- You need 2 1/2 Tbsp of melted butter.
- It's of For filling.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Sugar.
- It's 2 tbsp of soft butter (room temperature).
- You need 1 tsp of cinnamon powder.
No Oven No Yeast Cinnamon Roll step by step
- First mix the milk at room temperature with lemon juice and keep it aside for 10 minutes.
- Mix all the dry ingredients for the dough - Flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and add the milk mixture to this along with the butter and knead a soft dough..
- Rest the dough for about 10 minutes and after 10 minutes, knead it once again for a minute or two..
- Mix the soft butter along with sugar and cinnamon powder to it..
- Roll out the dough to make a rectange with a thickness of about 1/2 cm thickness. Spread the cinnamon - butter - sugar filling on it evenly. Fold this into 3 flaps and roll it slightly to make sure it sticks properly..
- Divide it into 3 strips & take one strip. This you can either cut into 3 or 2 (Don’t cut it all the way, leave the top joined), twist it to make a braid and tuck both the edges at the bottom. Place this in muffin cup.
- Pre Heat the Kadhai with some salt. Place a ring stand of at least 1 inch and place the muffin cups on a plate in the pre heat kadhai and cook on medium hot flame for about 20 minutes. Once cooked brush melted butter on it. Dust some sugar powder on it and serve..