Grilled chicken carbonara. This grilled chicken carbonara is an easy pasta dish that features a creamy egg sauce, bacon and of course grilled chicken. The smoke flavor from the chicken and subliminal bacon flavor all come. Creamy meets spicy in this kickin' Cajun Chicken Carbonara.
All Reviews for Grilled Chicken and Artichoke Carbonara. Grilled Chicken Carbonara Sandwich - delicious layers of flavors with homemade garlic aioli, pancetta, grilled chicken, and parmesan-crusted bread! The Grilled Chicken Carbonara is probably one of the dishes that most people will purchase at the stall Hungry Jack located at Makan Place. You can cook Grilled chicken carbonara using 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Grilled chicken carbonara
- You need 1 box of fettucine noodles.
- You need 2 large of chicken breast.
- It's 2 slice of uncooked bacon diced.
- It's 2 clove of garlic chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of prepared pesto.
- It's 1 cup of shredded parmasean cheese.
- Prepare 2 of eggs beaten.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper to taste.
- It's 1 of olive oil.
Easy Chicken Carbonara. by Sheela Prakash. I have a deep love for classic spaghetti carbonara, the Roman dish of spaghetti tossed with crispy pork, lots of pecorino cheese, and a luxe egg sauce. This Chicken Carbonara recipe from Delish.com is the bomb. Add chicken to skillet and increase heat to medium-high.
Grilled chicken carbonara instructions
- Season chicken breast to your liking (I like to use cajun season in addition to salt and pepper) cook in a saute pan with alittle olive oil until they cooked through.
- Remove chicken and let rest.
- Cook pasta according to package directions (reserve 1/4 cup of the cooking liquid once pasta in finished) drain and set aside.
- In unclean sautee pan used to cook chicken add bacon.
- While the bacon is cooking in a bowl combine eggs, parmasean cheese, pesto, and a dash of salt and pepper and whisk together...set aside.
- Once the bacon has cooked through add garlic and saute.
- add reserved pasta water and simmer for a second then toss pasta along with the bacon and garlic.
- Remove from heat and add egg mixture....toss thouroughly...check seasonjng.
- Add 1tsp of butter for richness (optional).
- Slice chicken breast and toss with pasta then sprinkle additional parmasean as needed.
Season generously with salt and pepper and cook, flipping halfway through. Chicken Carbonara recipe with Bacon, chicken and cheesy pasta perfection! An easy way to Discover the Sensational Chicken Carbonara Recipe w/ bacon, chicken & cheesy pasta perfection! This Chicken Carbonara will put ANY restaurant's recipe to SHAME! Indulgent comfort food at it's finest.