Healthy oats upma. Oats upma can be served plain, drizzled with some lime or lemon juice or also served with a side of coconut chutney. Oats upma also makes for a healthy tiffin box snack. Click here to buy - If you enjoyed this recipe- Give it a Like & do Subscribe.
What we love about healthy Indian oats upma is that its very easy to cook and the. Oats upma recipe - Oats upma with vegetables. Easy and healthy way to start the day with this easy Indian oats breakfast recipe. You can have Healthy oats upma using 12 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy oats upma
- It's 1/3 cup of rolled oats.
- It's 1small of onion finely chopped.
- Prepare 2 of green chillies chopped.
- Prepare 8-10 of curry leaves.
- It's 1/2 inch of ginger crushed.
- Prepare 1 of carrot grated.
- It's 1/2 tsp of rai/ mustard seeds.
- You need 1 tsp of urad dal.
- You need 1/2 tsp of haldi / turmeric powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of pepper powder.
- Prepare to taste of Salt.
- You need 2/3 cup of water.
After all these festivals and all these cooking plus Vj's busy office. Make its tastier version with this dish. Tags: Breakfast Breakfast recipes Oats Oats upma Recipes. Oats may seem boring to eat due to its bland taste but. oats upma Oats Upma is a tasty and easy way to cook oats in Indian style.
Healthy oats upma step by step
- Dry roast the oats in a pan for a few minutes and set aside. Heat ghee in a pan and add Rai and let it splutter. Then add the urad dal and roast till golden. Now add ginger and green chillies. Saute for a few seconds then add the onions. Give it a mix. Then add curry leaves and carrots. Stir well and cook for 2 to 3 minutes..
- Add the masalas. Haldi, pepper powder and salt. Give it a good mix. Add the water and let it boil. Add the roasted oats. Mix well. Cover and cook till the oats are done and the water evaporates. Serve hot..
Oats has lots of health Oats has lots of health benefits. It is healthy breakfast cereal if cooked in right way. it Provides high. Oats Upma is one of the easiest and healthy Indian recipes using oats. How about an Andhra style oat upma recipe with vegetables that your kids will love? Oats Upma helps in weight loss and keeps blood sugar levels in a normal range.