Potato and Ham Gratin. This easy Potato Ham Au Gratin recipe is the ultimate comfort food! Layers of thinly sliced potatoes, diced ham, caramelized onions & a dreamy cheese sauce! Caramelized onions add a sweetness to the gratin.
My husband requested that I make Au Gratin potatoes to go with leftover Christmas ham. Thinly sliced potatoes and onion are layered in a creamy cheese sauce creating the perfect au gratin potato recipe. All Reviews for Creamy Au Gratin Potatoes. You can cook Potato and Ham Gratin using 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Potato and Ham Gratin
- Prepare 5 of medium red potatos, precooked in chicken broth until just.
- Prepare of tender, then cooled.
- You need 1 teaspoon of sriracha seasoning.
- You need to taste of salt and pepper.
- You need 8 ounces of thin. sliced black Forrest gam.
- It's 8 ounces of sliced provalone chee.
- You need 6 of green onions, sliced.
- You need 6 slices of bacon. cooled crisp and crumbled.
- You need 1 cup of heavy cream.
- You need 2 of large eggs.
- It's 2 of garlic cloves minced.
- It's 2 cups of shredded pepper jack cheese.
- You need 3 of tablespoond fresh grated romano cheese.
Good recipe, nice as a side w/baked ham. Pour over potatoe mixture and stir gently to mix. This simple gratin uses yellow-fleshed potatoes to good advantage--sliced thin, they remain toothsome but light. For best results, peel and slice the.
Potato and Ham Gratin instructions
- Preheat the oven to 350. Spray a 9 inch baking pan with non sick spray peel and cut potatoes into 1/4 inch slices. Season with sriracha, salt and pepper.
- Lay one layer of potatos in pan.
- Cover with a layer of ham.
- Then a layer of sliced cheese, sprinkle with green onion and parsley.
- Repeat layering potato, ham, cheese, onion and p arsley, pressing down each layer.
- In a bowl whisk cream eggs and garlic, season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour over potatoes.
- Add bacon and shredded chees, green onions, parsley and romano cheesee press down gently to compact mixture Place dish on foil lined baking sheet and bake about 30 to 40 minutes until set. Let cool 10 minutes before slicing.
Get two meals out of one: Prepare a whole new dish using leftover ham with this easy potato, cheese, and ham casserole recipe. The ham and cheese and potato gratin is a flavorful and sustaining winter dish. Make an easy potato au gratin recipe with ham and cheddar cheese, a breadcrumb topping, and delicious sauce. This is a delicious and easy dish to prepare and bake. Serve this potato and ham bake with a tossed salad and biscuits or hot rolls.