You can have Beef Braciole using 14 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Beef Braciole
- Prepare 2 of lbs. beef sirloin tip steak, sliced thin (about 6 pieces).
- Prepare 1 jar of your favorite tomato sauce.
- It's 1 lb. of whatever shape pasta you prefer.
- It's 6 slices of mozzarella cheese.
- Prepare 6 of toothpicks.
- It's of For the filling:.
- You need 4 of hard boiled eggs, finely chopped. Food processor works nicely for this.
- You need 1/2 cup of Italian style breadcrumbs.
- It's 1/2 cup of grated Parmesan cheese.
- It's 4 cloves of garlic, finely chopped.
- You need 1 TBS. of oregano.
- Prepare 1 TBS. of parsley.
- You need 2 TBS. of olive oil.
- Prepare 1 of raw egg (to hold filling together).
Beef Braciole instructions
- First, prepare the filling by combining all ingredients and mixing well with your hands. It should be somewhat pasty and sticking together..
- Next, lay out the 6 pieces of beef and put a slice of mozzarella in the center of each piece. Top the mozzarella with 1/6 of the prepared filling..
- Roll up the steak longways and secure with a toothpick..
- Place the rolled-up steaks in a baking dish and cover with tomato sauce and more Parmesan cheese, if desired..
- Cover with aluminium foil and bake in a 350 degree oven for about 45 minutes..
- Prepare pasta according to package directions..
- Remove braciole to a serving dish and use the remaining tomato sauce for the pasta..
- Buon appetito! 🇮🇹.