Healthy Whole Wheat Flour & Oatmeal Bread.
You can have Healthy Whole Wheat Flour & Oatmeal Bread using 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Healthy Whole Wheat Flour & Oatmeal Bread
- You need 150 grams of Bread (strong) flour.
- It's 80 grams of Whole wheat flour.
- You need 50 grams of Oatmeal.
- You need 3 grams of Salt.
- You need 25 grams of Brown Sugar (or white sugar).
- You need 30 grams of Butter.
- It's 200 ml of Milk.
- You need 3 grams of Dry yeast.
Healthy Whole Wheat Flour & Oatmeal Bread instructions
- Weight out all of the ingredients. Place the yeast into the bread maker's yeast dispenser and place the rest of the ingredients into the bread case. Let the bread maker work it's magic until the first rising is complete..
- After the first rising, lightly release the air and form into two balls. With the seam facing down, cover with plastic and a damp towel and let rest for 20 minutes..
- After letting the dough rest, release the air again and roll it out into a rectangle. Fold the top and bottom sides towards the center and then roll it up from the side. Tightly close the seam and place in the bread pan..
- Let the dough rise a second time. ♬Use the oven's bread proofing function at 40°C for 60~65 minutes..
- It will rise this much..
- Bake for 23-24 minutes in an oven preheated to 190°C and it's done..