Soy Milk Japanese Pasta Carbonara.
You can cook Soy Milk Japanese Pasta Carbonara using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Soy Milk Japanese Pasta Carbonara
- It's 200 grams of Spaghetti.
- Prepare 120 grams of Bacon (block or sliced).
- You need 180 ml of Soy milk (unprocessed).
- Prepare 2 of Egg yolks.
- You need 30 grams of Pizza cheese (or natural cheese).
- You need 2 tsp of Soy sauce.
- Prepare 1 of Salt.
- It's 1 dash of Black pepper.
- You need 3 of stalks Green onion.
Soy Milk Japanese Pasta Carbonara instructions
- Cut the bacon into easy-to-eat pieces, then chop the onion into small pieces. Sauté the bacon in a frying pan. Begin boiling water in a separate pot or kettle..
- In a heat-resistant bowl, combine the egg yolk, soy milk, pizza cheese, soy sauce, and a small amount of salt and mix well..
- Once the bacon has browned, add to the bowl from Step 2 while being careful not to let it harden. Clean the frying pan and boil water..
- Add a pinch of salt to boiling water and boil the spaghetti. Boil until about 3-4 minutes before it is done, then prepare the bowl from Step 3..
- Place the bowl from Step 3 atop the frying pan to create a double boiler. Heat until the cheese has completely melted and has thickened a bit..
- Once the spaghetti is done boiling, drain. Add the sauce and quickly toss to combine..
- Transfer to a plate, garnish with green onions and black pepper, and enjoy..
- To increase the flavor, you can use 3 egg yolks. However, the sauce will harden quicker, so take note of that..