Cinnamon date pecan rolls. To prepare filling, combine brown sugar, cinnamon, and rind in a small bowl. Learn how to make these amazing homemade caramel pecan sticky buns!! Soft and light cinnamon rolls covered in a sticky and gooey caramel sauce and loaded.
Topped with cream cheese icing, these rolls are what dreams are made of. These decadent Caramel Pecan Cinnamon Rolls can be made the night before and baked fresh in the morning! Topped with delicious caramel cinnamon Cinnamon rolls can seem extremely difficult and challenging, especially if you've never made them be. You can cook Cinnamon date pecan rolls using 19 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cinnamon date pecan rolls
- It's of (Dough).
- It's 1 package of dry yeast.
- It's 1 cup of warm milk (120 -130 degrees).
- You need 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- It's 1/3 cup of butter melted.
- You need 1 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 4 cups of flour.
- It's of (filling).
- You need 1 cup of brown sugar.
- It's 2 1/2 tablespoons of cinnamon.
- You need 1/3 cup of butter soft.
- Prepare 6 of med dated pitted and diced.
- Prepare of TOPPING (it goes on the bottom).
- It's 1 1/2 cup of chopped pecans.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of white sugar.
- Prepare 5 tablespoons of butter.
- You need 1/4 cup of water.
I'm here to dispel the myth that cinnamon rolls. Spiced Cinnamon Rolls with Maple Glaze. Delicata squash is a great choice for dessert recipes. Roasting it intensifies the sweet flavor.
Cinnamon date pecan rolls step by step
- Dissolve yeast in warm milk in a large mixing bowl..
- Add sugar, melted butter, salt, eggs and flour, mix well. *I used the dough hook on my mixer.
- Place in a well greased bowl for about 1.5 hours or until dough doubles in size. Cover with a damp towel..
- Roll dough (adding additional flour if its too sticky) out on a flowered surface about 21 x 16 inches..
- Make the filling by adding the brown sugar and cinnamon.
- Spread the softened butter all over the dough, then sprinkle with the brown sugar/cinnamon mixture, then sprinkle the chopped dates..
- Working carefully, from the long edge roll it tightly to the bottom edge and punch it closed..
- Cut dough in to 15 equal slices..
- Now prepare the topping by melting the butter in a large saute pan, then add the water then the sugar(s) mix well soon as it thickens pout it in the baking pan. (I used an over sized cake pan.).
- Place the slices of dough in 3 rows of 5. spray with food release, then cover with a damp towel and let it raise again to almost double..
- Pre heat oven to 400 degrees, place rolls in over and cook approx 20 - 25 mins. They will be med brown on top, but check to make sure their done before removing from oven..
- Once done let them sit about 10 minuted, then turn them over in to a baking pan or serving pan, the bottom will now be the top!.
Freshly harvested pecans in the fall push these rolls over the top, making this a welcome dish on holiday mornings. From the chewy dates and crunchy pecans inside to the buttery and yeasty dough to the maple glaze on top, they make a delicious breakfast with a hot cup of coffee. Easy Cinnamon Pecan Rolls - You're not going to believe how simple and delicious these are! So that brings me back to these amazing, super Easy Cinnamon Pecan Rolls. Be the first to review this recipe.