Whole30 crab cakes. If you purchase something using one of my links, I will receive a small commission at no. Crab cakes are pretty easy to make, I mean, it's essentially a meatball shaped into a patty instead of a ball…right? With lots of ingredients combined together and fried in oil.
If it's in cake or burger form, I'm probably going to be a fan! Crab cakes are one of those seafood dishes that pretty much everyone loves. Fry crab cakes on a skillet over medium heat, in two. You can have Whole30 crab cakes using 14 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Whole30 crab cakes
- Prepare 1 lb of crabmeat; rinsed, dried.
- Prepare 1/2 of sweet potato; skinned, boiled, mashed.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of almond flour.
- Prepare 1 sprig of dill; chopped.
- Prepare 2 of green onions; finely chopped.
- It's 1/2 of red onion; finely chopped.
- You need 3 stalks of celery; finely chopped.
- You need 1/2 of lemon; juiced.
- Prepare 4 dashes of Frank's red hot.
- Prepare 1 tsp of yellow mustard powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- You need 4 dashes of cayenne.
- It's 1 of egg.
Foil Packet Spice Rubbed Fish with Watermelon Salsa. One-skillet dinners make my ain't-no-time-momma heart sing. These crab cakes are all about the crab. A little bit of mayonnaise, panko, and an egg keep it all together, and the bell peppers and scallions add some fresh flavor and texture.
Whole30 crab cakes instructions
- Mix all ingredients together, making sure the sweet potatoes are cooled off.
- Form in to patties using a 1/4 cup measuring cup. place on parchment lined baking sheet sprayed with coconut oil.
- Bake 425 for 20 mins, flip, then another 10 mins until golden brown delicious..
This recipe is easy enough for a weeknight meal, but special enough for entertaining. My favorites are simply store-brand entertainer crackers. Sometimes I make mini-cakes for appetizers and occasionally larger ones for a meal. Perfect for a quick weeknight dinner or a great light appetizer for your next party! These salmon cakes are a delicious, easy way to do that.