Blueberry Lemon Cinnamon Roll Breakfast Bake.
You can have Blueberry Lemon Cinnamon Roll Breakfast Bake using 5 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Blueberry Lemon Cinnamon Roll Breakfast Bake
- You need 8 oz of cream cheese softened.
- You need 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- It's 2 cups of fresh blueberries.
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of grated lemon zest.
- Prepare 1 can of pillsbury cinnamon rolls.
Blueberry Lemon Cinnamon Roll Breakfast Bake step by step
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 13x9-inch (3-quart) baking dish with cooking spray..
- In large microwavable bowl, microwave cream cheese and powdered sugar uncovered on High 30 to 60 seconds, stirring after 30 seconds, until softened. Stir until smooth. Stir in blueberries and 1 tablespoon of the lemon zest. *(my cream cheese had gone bad so i substituted blueberry cream cheese spread and I didnt have powdered sugar so i used brown sugar in its place and I also only had 1 cup of fresh blueberries).
- Separate dough into 5 rolls; return icing to refrigerator. Cut each roll into 6 pieces; stir into berry mixture. *(I messed up and only cut them into 4 pieces but it still worked out, though I'd do the recommended 6 next time).
- Spoon and arrange in baking dish. Bake 34 to 38 minutes or until bubbling around edges and dough is baked through in center. Cool 10 minutes. *(my mixture did not cover the bottom of the dish and I believe it's because I cut the rolls into 4s not 6s and I was 1 cup of blueberries and.5 oz of cream cheese short).
- Transfer reserved icing to small bowl, stir in remaining 1 tablespoon lemon zest..
- Spoon icing mixture into small resealable food-storage plastic bag; partially seal bag. Cut off tiny corner of bag; squeeze bag to pipe over top of breakfast bake. *(I literally heated it up in the container it came in and poured it over the bake and it was great).
- Serve Warm. Enjoy!.
- From now on when I make this I will have to DOUBLE the recipe!!!.