Cinnamon roll. Nothing says Sunday morning like a warm, gooey batch of homemade cinnamon rolls. Finish them with a generous topping of frosting, and be prepared to lick brown sugar off your fingers for the rest of the afternoon. Who could resist these homemade cinnamon rolls?
They also make an excellent gift. Learn how to make these decadent cinnamon rolls from scratch right here. Don't be afraid to drown them in frosting. You can cook Cinnamon roll using 11 ingredients and 31 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cinnamon roll
- It's of flour.
- You need of sugar.
- It's of egg.
- You need of yeast.
- You need of milk.
- Prepare of butter.
- You need of Flavor of ur choice.
- You need of For the fillings.
- Prepare of Butter.
- Prepare of Cinnamon powder.
- It's of Brown sugar.
This giant cinnamon roll is a major crowd pleaser, and couldn't be easier to make. (It's made with Crescent dough!) Place rolls cut side-up in prepared baking pan. Best Ever Cinnamon Rolls with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Icing ~ Recipe. These are hands down the best Cinnamon Rolls I've ever had! The FLUFFIEST Homemade Cinnamon Rolls of Your Life (Can Make Overnight).
Cinnamon roll instructions
- Firstly you need to arrange all the ingredients listed to avoid mistake..
- In a big clean bowl mix in your dry ingredients, flour,yeast, sugar..
- In another brown add in your wet ingredient. Give it a good mix and pour it to the dry ingredients. For the butter u will remain out of it for the filling..
- Give it a good mix and foam a dough. The dough should be like bread dough..
- On a working surface you need to keep on molding it for about 10- 15mins..
- Take it back to the bowl cover it with clin film or nylon and let it rise for some minutes or till double in size..
- Flour the work table and lay the dough on it. Punch it down to remove the air..
- Roll it out,.
- Cut the edges as shown..
- Using brush spread butter evenly on it. As shown.
- In another bowl, mix the cinnamon powder and brown sugar, mix it and set it aside..
- Sprinkle the cinnamon mix over the top of the spread butter..
- Make sure to spread it everywhere as you can see..
- Gently roll the dough as if you're folding mat and seal the end with water..
- After you roll everything.. Note I didn't use all the dough I divide it into two..
- Cut it into 16 equal sizes using cutter or sharp knife and place them on your desire grease baking pan..
- Arrange them in the pan living space in between so that they will rise very well. Cover it and allow it to rise for some minutes..
- And here we come. After rises..
- I used two different sizes of pan. Heart and round shape..
- Brush the dough with melted butter or egg wash and bake till golden grown or till your desire color achieve..
- Here is the outcomes..
- For the topping I mixed condensed milk and powdered milk. But u can use anything of ur choice like whipped cream, chocolate syrup etc. Here is the condensed milk mixture its very nice you need to try it..
- Here is our cinnamon roll and the condensed milk mixture..
- Spread it on it..
- Make sure its go round.
- And finally we're done..
- Can you see how lovely they're..
- Here I sprinkled some cinnamon mixture on it..
- That's all and enjoy with hit coffee, any drinks of your choice. Do give it a try and don't forget to send a cooksnap..
- This is how my phone memory keeps on fully everyday. Am I the only one.
- But I still like it sha. Lols. OK bye.
If you haven't made cinnamon rolls with a simple brioche instead of regular dough. We have overnight cinnamon rolls, bacon-wrapped cinnamon rolls, and more. Absolutely the best cinnamon rolls, ever. So good, you can't NOT make them, let alone, stop eating them. A little hard work but totally worth it in the end.