Cresent Cinnamon Rolls.
You can cook Cresent Cinnamon Rolls using 7 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cresent Cinnamon Rolls
- It's 1 of Tube Cresent Rolls.
- You need 1/4 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1/4 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 1/4 tsp of cinnamon.
- You need 2 tbsp of softened butter.
- It's 1 cup of powdered sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of .
Cresent Cinnamon Rolls instructions
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Mix together brown sugar, sugar, cinnamon and butter.
- Roll out Cresent dough and seal perforations.
- Spend out filling evenly, roll up and cut into inch thick slices.
- Place in round cake pan, put in oven and bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown.
- While baking mix milk and powdered sugar.
- When cinnamon rolls are done drizzle on glaze.