Egg Noodles with Meatballs in Alfredo Sauce. I served the sauce over fettucine noodles and put the chicken on top of it. Garlic bread on the side completed a fantastic meal!! I was looking for something fast and easy to make with leftover egg noodles.
Heat cooking oil in a large skillet, and brown the meatballs in the pan. Boil a large pot of salted water. Add milk, Worcestershire sauce and egg. You can have Egg Noodles with Meatballs in Alfredo Sauce using 18 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Egg Noodles with Meatballs in Alfredo Sauce
- You need of Meatballs---------.
- You need 1 pound of ground sirloin.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of panko breadcrumbs.
- It's 1/4 cup of milk.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of chopped parsley flakes.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of ground black pepper.
- It's of Rest of needed ingredients----------.
- It's 1 quart of Alfredo sauce see my recipe.
- Prepare 1 pound of egg Noodles.
- Prepare As needed of water to boil noodles.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of salt for water to boil noodles.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of extra Virgin olive oil.
- Prepare As needed of oil to fry the meatballs.
- It's 1/2 cup of panko breadcrumbs for topping.
- It's 2 tablespoons of melted butter for breadcrumbs.
- You need 1 tablespoon of chopped parsley flakes.
Stir in noodles; return to boiling. FOR NOODLES MIXED WITH SAUCE AND MEATBALLS: Gently fold sauce with prepared noodles until well-blended. GARNISH each serving with a light dusting of paprika (or a pinch of dried dill), and a fresh parsley sprig if desired. Just have the noodles with the alfredo sauce.
Egg Noodles with Meatballs in Alfredo Sauce step by step
- Preheat oven 400 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Soak the milk and half cup breadcrumbs.
- Mix the soaked breadcrumbs with the rest of the meatball ingredients..
- Form into meatballs and fry.
- Make Alfredo sauce see one of my recipes or buy a jar pre-made sauce..
- Boil the noodles.
- Mix the sauce and noodles.
- Pour over the top of the meatballs..
- Mix the melted butter and half cup of breadcrumbs with the parsley flakes..
- Sprinkle over the top of the noodle mixture..
- Bake in oven for 20-25 minutes. Let rest 7 minutes.
- Serve, I hope you enjoy!.
Jazz it up with some seasonings and garlic. No one made a rule you have to have pasta with meat in it. Make the noodles and alfredo, mix in some tuna and top with breadcrumbs mixed with a little butter and bake it until golden brown. "Alfredo is a sauce made from heavy cream, butter, parsley, and minced garlic. It is most often served on fettuccine noodles. I have never used it in alfredo sauce, but I am going to try it next time I make it, because it makes sense.