Healthy oats banana bites. Oats Banana Bites are quick easy snack recipe. These banana bites are so simple, so tasty, so energizing. This energy balls are very easy to prepare and absolutely very healthy and delicious.
Healthy Banana Oat Bites are easy to make and a big hit with young and old alike. With no flours, butters or oils, these bites are a wonderful. Healthy Banana Oat Bites are easy to make and a big hit with young and old alike. You can have Healthy oats banana bites using 7 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy oats banana bites
- You need 2 of riped banana.
- You need 2 of tsp olive oil.
- You need 2-3 of tsp jaggery powder.
- It's 1/4 of cup milk.
- You need 1/4 of cup Plain Oats.
- It's of As required Dry fruits.
- Prepare 1 of tsp Dessicated coconut powder.
You can enjoy them instantly or keep for later, they refrigerate and freeze well. These muffin-like bites use only pureed banana as a sweetener, have no added oil, and use whole-grain oats and oat flour. These healthy oats banana muffins are super moist, soft and fluffy. High in fibre and protein makes them fill you more than the typical muffins.
Healthy oats banana bites step by step
- Beat banana and oil, crush oats with hand..
- Add to the banana mixture oats,jaggery powder.
- Add all the chopped nuts.
- Add milk and make thick batter.
- Grease idli stand and pour the batter garnish some nuts snd bake in a pressure cooker with some salt in the bottom for 10 mins at low flame or till the bites cooked well.
- De mould and serve.
They are good carbs, high in fibre and protein. This next recipe is not raw-friendly, as it does require some baking, but it is still incredibly nutritious and In a medium bowl, mix the mashed bananas, oats, and cinnamon. Add the chocolate chips and mix again. If the mixture is too soft, add some more oats. Learn how to make Banana, oat & raisin bites and get the Smartpoints of the recipes.