Quick cinnamon rolls. These wonderful cinnamon rolls are on the table in an hour - no waiting for hours or overnight. They are simple and quick to put together. "Quick cinnamon rolls that bake up so fluffy with a gooey brown sugar-cinnamon filling! Topped with a silky cream cheese glaze!" Growing up, I knew Christmas was right around the corner when.
They're fluffy, soft, and topped with vanilla glaze. It's taken me some time to develop quick cinnamon rolls that maintain all the. I shared my soft cinnamon rolls recipe a few years back and I've been getting so many comments and. You can cook Quick cinnamon rolls using 7 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Quick cinnamon rolls
- Prepare 2 cups of sifted flour.
- Prepare 4 teaspoons of baking powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoons of salt.
- Prepare 5 tablespoons of butter.
- It's 3/4 cups of milk.
- Prepare 4 tablespoons of sugar.
- Prepare 3/4 teaspoons of cinnamon.
No kneading, no yeast, no waiting, no proving. Make them on the morning you want to eat them, ready for the best breakfast or brunch ever! Making delicious Cinnamon Rolls has NEVER been easier with this semi-homemade solution. Making these cinnamon rolls will make you feel like a freakin' superhero!
Quick cinnamon rolls step by step
- Sift flour salt baking powder together.
- Cut in 4 tablespoons butter.
- Add milk.
- Mix till soft dough..
- Combine sugar and cinnamon.
- Roll dough to 1/2 inch thick.
- Top with cinnamon sugar.
- Roll as for jelly roll.
- Cut 1/2 inch thick brush with remaining butter.
- Place on greased pan.
- Bake at 400 for 20 minutes.
Just as a cinnamon roll should be! This is a great version for beginner bakers to start with and is freezable for up to three. These quick cinnamon rolls are amazing! These Quick Cinnamon Rolls are made in under one hour and make the perfect sized small batch! That's why this recipe is perfect.