No-Rise Overnight Cinnamon Rolls.
You can have No-Rise Overnight Cinnamon Rolls using 20 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of No-Rise Overnight Cinnamon Rolls
- Prepare of Dough.
- It's 2 tbsp of active dry yeast.
- You need 2 cup of warm water.
- You need 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It's 1/2 cup of vegetable oil.
- You need 1/3 cup of powdered milk.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of salt.
- You need 6 1/2 cup of flour.
- You need of Filling.
- You need 3 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- It's 6 tbsp of softened butter.
- It's 1 of pecans and/or raisins.
- You need of Frosting.
- You need 1/4 cup of butter.
- It's 4 oz of cream cheese.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of powdered sugar.
- It's 1 1/2 tsp of milk.
- You need 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
No-Rise Overnight Cinnamon Rolls step by step
- Dissolve yeast in warm water.
- Add remaining dough ingredients and mix until soft dough forms. Avoid making the dough too dry: add the last cup of flour only if the dough seems to need it..
- Roll dough into large rectangle.
- Mix filling ingredients in separate bowl.
- Spread evenly over dough.
- Roll up long side and cut into even pieces (16-24 rolls).
- Place on greased cookie sheet or in a large, greased baking pan.
- Cover and refrigerate overnight.
- In the morning, remove rolls from refrigerator and let sit for about 15 min while oven preheats to 350°F.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 min.
- While rolls are baking, make frosting by beating together all frosting ingredients.
- When rolls are done baking, frost and enjoy!.