Bacon Cheese Burger Pockets. These Heart Shaped Bacon Cheeseburger Pockets are a perfect Valentine's Day Dinner Idea for the little ones - simple, tasty and easy. Bacon cheeseburger pockets, an easy way to make burgers that will guarantee Cheeseburgers and fries make a delicious lunch or dinner, but turning those burgers. Los Hot Pockets o Empanadas como también se conocen en español son otra manera muy deliciosa, práctica y portátil de comer nuestro favorito: la Hamburguesa.
These onion and bacon stuffed hamburgers are always juicy and flavorful! Reviews for: Photos of Easy Bacon, Onion and Cheese Stuffed Burgers. Assemble cheeseburger pockets by adding a layer of cheese, followed by ground beef, pickles and more cheese. You can have Bacon Cheese Burger Pockets using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Bacon Cheese Burger Pockets
- Prepare 1/2 lb of ground beef (I used sirloin).
- It's 3 slice of bacon cooked and crumbled.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of season salt.
- It's 1/2 tsp of ground black pepper.
- Prepare 1 of tube of seamless crescent roll dough.
- It's 6 piece of american cheese slices.
- You need 1 of egg white.
- It's 1 of sesame seeds.
- Prepare 1 of DIPPING SAUCE: 1/2 cup mayonnaise, 1/4 cup of ketchup, chopped pickles.
Top each with another patty and seal the edges. Tasty little pocket sandwiches, perfect for picnics or lunch boxes. Recipe is from Taste of Home. Cheese stuffed bacon cheeseburger - it sounds so sinful in its own way, and rightly so.
Bacon Cheese Burger Pockets instructions
- Mix all the ingredients for the dipping sauce and refrigerate while you're making the pockets.
- Cook ground beef in skillet with season salt and pepper over medium heat until no longer pink. Drain. Add cooked crumbled bacon and the other seasonings. Heat through, then transfer to a paper towel lined plate to get all the grease out..
- Preheat oven to 350. Unroll croissant roll sheet onto a greased cookie sheet.( If you can't find the seamless dough use the regular croissant dough with the seams pinched together) Spread it out to about 9x13. Cut into 6 equal pieces..
- Break the cheese into 2 pieces and place 1 down about 1/4" away from one side on each section. Top with about 2 tablespoons of meat mixture then the other half of the cheese. Stretch the croissant dough to cover the meat and cheese completely. Press the edges with a fork. Make sure the are no toppings sticking out because that will leave room for the cheese to leak out..
- Whip egg white with a fork. Use a BBQ brush to brush a small amount of egg white on each pocket. Sprinkle with sesame seeds if desired. Bake for 10 to 15 minute or until golden brown..
American menu, snack, ham, cheese, steak, hamburger, mushroom, bread, ribs, burger, fastfood, sandwich, grill, chicken, eggs, sausage, bacon, ketchup, fries on the Juicy Cheese Burger on A White Background. Flat long shadow square food icons. Complete nutrition information for Bacon & Cheese Whopper from Burger King including calories, Weight Watchers points, ingredients and allergens. Bold sauce, bacon, cheese, and onion are mixed into ground beef and grilled to juicy perfection. Instructions: Sauté onion in butter one to two minutes.