Sweet Potato Roll with Cinnamon-Apple cream cheese filling.
You can have Sweet Potato Roll with Cinnamon-Apple cream cheese filling using 18 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Sweet Potato Roll with Cinnamon-Apple cream cheese filling
- Prepare of Roll.
- You need 3 of eggs.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- It's 2/3 cup of sweet potato.
- It's 1/2 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 3/4 cup of flour.
- Prepare 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of nutmeg.
- It's 2 tsp of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 tsp of ginger.
- Prepare of Filling.
- Prepare 1 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1 packages of cream cheese.
- It's 1/2 tsp of vanilla.
- It's 1 of apple.
- You need 1/2 cup of marshmallow fluff.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of butter.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of cinnamon.
Sweet Potato Roll with Cinnamon-Apple cream cheese filling instructions
- Beat the eggs in a bowl.
- Slowly add in the sugar.
- Add in the sweet potatoes.
- Mix on the rest of the dry ingredients.
- Line a pan with wax paper.
- Spread the mix on the wax paper in the pan.
- Skin and dice an apple.
- Put the apple in a pan with water (cover the bottom) and sprinkle with the cinnamon.
- Bake the cake mix and the apples at the same time at 375 for 15 minutes.
- Lay out another sheet of wax table and sprinkle with powdered sugar or flour.
- Once the cake is done, or spongy, take it out of the oven and place it on the new layed out wax paper.
- Make sure both sides are sprinkled with powder and start to roll the cake (make sure to do this while it is still warm or hot).
- While the roll is cooling off start of the filling, mix the cream cheese, sugar, vanilla, apples, marshmallow fluff and butter.
- Once the roll is done cooling, unroll it and evenly spread filling.
- Re-roll and enjoy!.
- This is my first attempt at making this so if anyone perfects it and makes it look really nice post your pictures!.