Cinnamon Rolls. Who could resist these homemade cinnamon rolls? Rich and fluffy, with their soft, buttery interior they are totally irresistible. Nothing says Sunday morning like a warm, gooey batch of homemade cinnamon rolls.
Find recipes and step-by-step help for making easy, sweet cinnamon rolls from scratch. These cinnamon rolls are utterly delicious and worth the time it takes to make them. They also make an excellent gift. You can have Cinnamon Rolls using 17 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Rolls
- You need of Rolls.
- It's of and 3/4 cups (345g) all-purpose flour (spoon & leveled).
- Prepare of granulated sugar.
- Prepare of salt.
- You need of and 1/4 teaspoons Red Star Platinum Yeast or any instant yeast.
- Prepare of whole milk.
- Prepare of water.
- It's of unsalted butter.
- You need of large egg.
- Prepare of Filling.
- You need of unsalted butter, softened to room temperatur.
- Prepare of ground cinnamon.
- You need of granulated sugar or packed light or dark brown sug.
- You need of Icing.
- It's of confectioners’ sugar.
- Prepare of pure vanilla extract.
- It's of –3 Tablespoons (30-45ml) strong brewed coffee or milk.
Learn how to make these decadent cinnamon rolls from scratch right here. Classic Cinnamon Rolls from Delish.com are unbeatable. These Homemade Cinnamon Rolls taste like they came from a bakery! They're soft and fluffy, and topped with a thick layer of cream cheese frosting.
Cinnamon Rolls instructions
- Make the dough: Whisk the flour, sugar, salt, and yeast together in a large bowl. Set aside..
- Combine the milk, water, and butter together in a heatproof bowl. Microwave or use the stove and heat until the butter is melted and the mixture is warm to touch (about 110°F). Pour into the dry ingredients, add the egg, and stir until it forms a soft dough or use your mixer..
- On a lightly floured surface using floured hands, knead the dough for 3 minutes. Place in a lightly greased bowl (I use non-stick spray), cover loosely, and let rest for about 10 minutes..
- Fill the rolls: After 10 minutes, roll the dough out in a 14×8 inch rectangle. Spread the softened butter on top. Mix together the cinnamon and sugar. Sprinkle it all over the dough. Roll up the dough tightly. Cut into 10-12 even rolls and arrange in a lightly greased 9-inch round cake pan or pie dish..
- Rise: Tightly cover the rolls with aluminum foil or plastic wrap and allow to rise in a warm, draft-free environment for 60-90 minutes. See blog post above for my trick to this step!.
- Bake the rolls: After the rolls have doubled in size, preheat the oven to 375°F (190°C). Bake for 25-28 minutes until lightly browned. If you notice the tops are getting too brown too quickly, loosely cover the rolls with aluminum foil and continue baking..
- Make the icing: Whisk the confectioners’ sugar, vanilla extract, and coffee/milk together. Drizzle or spread over warm rolls..
- Cover leftover frosted or unfrosted rolls tightly and store for up to 3 days at room temperature or up to 5 days in the refrigerator..
A make-ahead dough breaks up the work. These Cinnamon Rolls are the ultimate Cinnabon clone. These Cinnamon Rolls are absolutely heavenly and I've been working hard trying to get this recipe as close as I can. Mini cinnamon rolls made with pumpkin butter and cream cheese frosting. Homemade cinnamon rolls never seem like a project you can undertake in the morning and have To make these easier cinnamon rolls a feasible breakfast option, we ditched the yeast in favor of.