Crock Pot Cinnamon Roll.
You can cook Crock Pot Cinnamon Roll using 6 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Crock Pot Cinnamon Roll
- It's 2 cans of cinnamon rolls any kind will do - around 12 oz.
- Prepare 4 of eggs.
- You need 1/2 cup of milk.
- Prepare 3 Tbsp of maple syrup.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 1 tsp of cinnamon.
Crock Pot Cinnamon Roll instructions
- Set aside the icing for later. Cut each cinnamon roll into quarters. Spray your crock pot with non stick spray and place one of the rolls of cinnamon rolls in the bottom of the crock pot. In a small bowl whisk together the eggs, milk, syrup, vanilla, and cinnamon. Pour over the cinnamon rolls in the crock pot. Place the remaining cinnamon rolls on top..
- Place the crock pot lid on top and cook on low for 2 to 2 1/2 hours. Remove lid and drizzle the icing packets over the cinnamon rolls. Serve immediately and enjoy with a glass of milk!.
- Notes- I used my ninja foodie on the slow cooker mode but at the end I air crisp the top for a few mins..