Cinnamon Roll. Nothing says Sunday morning like a warm, gooey batch of homemade cinnamon rolls. Finish them with a generous topping of frosting, and be prepared to lick brown sugar off your fingers for the rest of the afternoon. Who could resist these homemade cinnamon rolls?
They also make an excellent gift. Learn how to make these decadent cinnamon rolls from scratch right here. Don't be afraid to drown them in frosting. You can cook Cinnamon Roll using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Roll
- You need 1 cup + 2 tbsp of all-purpose flour.
- It's 1/4 cup+ 1tbsp of Milk.
- It's 3/4 tbsp of Baking powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tbsp of Baking soda.
- You need 1 tbsp of Curd.
- It's 2 tbsp of sugar.
- It's 1/4 tbsp of salt.
- You need 2 tbsp of melted butter.
- It's 1 tbsp of cinnamon powder.
This giant cinnamon roll is a major crowd pleaser, and couldn't be easier to make. (It's made with Crescent dough!) Place rolls cut side-up in prepared baking pan. Best Ever Cinnamon Rolls with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Icing ~ Recipe. These are hands down the best Cinnamon Rolls I've ever had! The FLUFFIEST Homemade Cinnamon Rolls of Your Life (Can Make Overnight).
Cinnamon Roll instructions
- First of all take a bowl add all-purpose flour and milk in it. I use curd in place of vinegar so I added curd in milk. Now add baking soda and baking powder, sugar and salt in it.prepare dough. Rest it for 10 to 15 minutes..
- Pre preheat cooker or pan. Add salt in the bottom. Pre preheat it for 10 minutes..
- Now make roti from it. Try to make it in square shape.Take bowl add sugar, butter and cinnamon powder in it. Mix it well.apply it on roti..
- Now fold it as book fold method. Now make 5 to 6 equal parts from it. Shape as you like. I here try to copy method of Neha ji.put it on the pre preheat pan. Cook it for 15 minutes..
- Now brush melted butter on it. Yummy and delicious Cinnamon Roll is ready to serve. Garnish it as you like.
If you haven't made cinnamon rolls with a simple brioche instead of regular dough. We have overnight cinnamon rolls, bacon-wrapped cinnamon rolls, and more. Absolutely the best cinnamon rolls, ever. So good, you can't NOT make them, let alone, stop eating them. A little hard work but totally worth it in the end.