Cinnamon Roll. Nothing says Sunday morning like a warm, gooey batch of homemade cinnamon rolls. Finish them with a generous topping of frosting, and be prepared to lick brown sugar off your fingers for the rest of the afternoon. Who could resist these homemade cinnamon rolls?
They also make an excellent gift. Learn how to make these decadent cinnamon rolls from scratch right here. Don't be afraid to drown them in frosting. You can cook Cinnamon Roll using 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Roll
- It's 1 cup of maida / all-purpose flour.
- You need 1/4 tsp of Baking soda.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of Baking powder.
- You need To taste of Sugar.
- You need pinch of Salt.
- It's As needed of Curd.
- Prepare 4 tsp of Butter.
- Prepare 1 tsp of Cinnamon powder.
This giant cinnamon roll is a major crowd pleaser, and couldn't be easier to make. (It's made with Crescent dough!) Place rolls cut side-up in prepared baking pan. Best Ever Cinnamon Rolls with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Icing ~ Recipe. These are hands down the best Cinnamon Rolls I've ever had! The FLUFFIEST Homemade Cinnamon Rolls of Your Life (Can Make Overnight).
Cinnamon Roll instructions
- In a bowl, take maida- 1 cup., add baking powder- 3/4 tsp, baking soda- 1/4 tsp, salt,.
- Add little curd, and butter. Knead the dough well and keep it aside.
- In a bowl, add butter, sugar and cinnamon powder.. Mix and make cinnamon butter.
- Roll the dough and apply the cinnamon butter, spread it well.
- Fold in to any desired shape.
- In a kadai, add salt to base, keep a stand,.
- Place the cinnamon rolls into the kadai.
- Close and bake it 15-20 mins.
If you haven't made cinnamon rolls with a simple brioche instead of regular dough. We have overnight cinnamon rolls, bacon-wrapped cinnamon rolls, and more. Absolutely the best cinnamon rolls, ever. So good, you can't NOT make them, let alone, stop eating them. A little hard work but totally worth it in the end.