Healthy Baked Oatmeal. The tastiest little baked oatmeal cups you ever did see. Your tastebuds are going to go wild for these healthy Lemon Blueberry Oatmeal Cups. Watch how to make the best baked oatmeal in this short recipe video!
You'll love this baked oatmeal casserole made with old fashioned rolled oats, almond butter and dark chocolate. Peach Baked Oatmeal - A healthy baked oatmeal recipe using one of my favorite summer fruits Zucchini Bread Baked Oatmeal - This baked oatmeal recipe makes it easy to sneak veggies into. These healthy baked oatmeal ideas will leave you full and focused for hours. You can cook Healthy Baked Oatmeal using 8 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy Baked Oatmeal
- It's 2 of bananas mashed.
- It's 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1.5 cups of oatmeal.
- You need 1/2 cup of blue berries.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of strawberries.
- You need 1 tbs of baking powder.
- It's 1/2 oz of almonds or nuts of choice.
- You need 1 tsp of sugar or more if you like it sweeter.
Plus, they're perfect for when you're tired of porridge and want something new! Baked oatmeal is the queen of make-ahead, easy-to-adapt breakfasts. Apartment Therapy is full of ideas for creating a warm, beautiful, healthy home. You can make these healthy baked oatmeal breakfast cups ahead of time and stash them in the freezer for a quick and filling breakfast!
Healthy Baked Oatmeal instructions
- Mash up bananas then add egg and baking powder. Mix well..
- Cut up fruit in small chunks. I cut blue berries in half but you can let them whole if you want..
- Chop up nuts into small pieces or you can put in a grinder..
- Add fruit nuts and oatmeal to mixure and stir to get oatmeal cover in liquid..
- Spray a 8 by 8 pan with pam and dump in oatmeal mixture and flatten. Sprinkle top with tbs of sugar.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minuets..
- You can serve it warm or cold. This makes makes 4 servings at 225 calories a serving.
Have you guys made baked oatmeal before? This healthy baked oatmeal recipe is gluten free, dairy free and refined sugar free so it definitely fits into a balanced and healthy lifestyle. Plus, it's loaded with wholesome ingredients can help keep you. These Healthy Baked Oatmeal Cups are naturally sweetened with bananas and are loaded with oats, all natural peanut butter, almond milk, and a handful of dark chocolate chips! I hope you enjoy (and try) this super simple recipe!!