Keema masoor biryani. For BIRYANI LOVERS we prepare BIRYANI usually with Basmati rice With mutton chicken beef n spices but today we r going to prepare Keema Masoor Biryani. Biryani is a dish prepared usually with basmati rice with spices and chicken, mutton but today we are going to make Keema Masoor Biryani or Qeema Biryani. Home > Rice Recipes > Keema & Masoor Biryani.
How To Make Qeema Masoor Biryani Masoor Keema Biryani Video Recipe - Cooking Videos in Urdu. مسورقیمہ بریانی کی ویڈیو ترکیب۔ کھانا پکانے کی ویڈیو تراکیب. Try our new Qeema Masoor Biryani Recipe. You can cook Keema masoor biryani using 26 ingredients and 23 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Keema masoor biryani
- It's 3 cups of Basmati rice – (soaked in water for 30 minutes).
- It's 250 gms of mutton Minced.
- It's 1 cup of Masoor (whole red lentil) – (soaked for 3 - 4 hours).
- It's 8 of Onions – medium (thinly sliced).
- You need 3 of Tomatoes – medium (chopped).
- It's 1 cup of Yogurt.
- You need 3 tbsps of Whole spices – (cloves, green cardamom, cinnamon, black pepper corn, cumin seeds).
- Prepare 2 tbsps of Ginger garlic paste.
- You need 1 of Star anise.
- You need 2 of Bay leaves.
- You need 1 ½ tbsps of Lemon juice.
- You need ½ tsp of Nutmeg powder.
- You need 1 tsp of Garam masala powder.
- You need 1 tsp of chili powder Red.
- It's 2 of Green chili (finely chopped).
- You need 2 tsps of Coriander powder.
- You need ¾ tsp of Turmeric.
- Prepare 4 tbsps of Mint leaves – (chopped).
- Prepare of Coriander leaves – for garnish.
- It's 6 tbsps of Oil.
- Prepare 4 tbsps of Ghee.
- You need ¾ cup of milk Warm.
- You need strands of Saffron few.
- It's drops of Kewda - few.
- You need of Salt – as per taste.
- You need 1 big pinch of Yellow food color.
In the same pan start layering biryani. Over the cooked mince add remaining chilies, Coriander, mint, all spice powder and start anise powder. Chicken Keema Biryani Recipe is one of the classic non vegetarian Indian Dinner recipes of minced chicken combined with the aromatic rice - all you want for a good weekend dinner with your friends. Akkha Masoor ki Biryani is an interesting alternative to the usual Vegetable Biryani.
Keema masoor biryani instructions
- In a heavy bottom pan, heat oil, add half of the sliced onion and fry till golden brown..
- Remove on the paper towel and set aside..
- In a same oil add half of the whole spices, when splutter add onions and fry till translusent..
- Add keema, ginger garlic paste and chopped green chilies, saute for 2 minutes..
- Add the chopped tomatoes and cooked till the water of the tomatoes dries..
- Add masoor, red chili powder, coriander powder, turmeric, nutmeg powder, garam masala powder, saute for a minute..
- Reduce the heat, add gradually whisked yogurt stirring continously, cooked till the masala start leaving the oil..
- Add lemon juice, chopped mint, half of the browned onions (crushed)..
- Add half cup of water and cooked till done (dal should be cooked properly but not mushy and no water remain)..
- Soak the saffron strand in the milk..
- In a heavy bottom pan, heat 4 tbsp of ghee, add remaining half of the whole spices, star anise and bay leaves..
- Let it splutter, add 6 cups of water, cover and let it come to boil..
- Once starts boiling, add few drops of kewda, salt and rice..
- Cover and cook the rice till 90% done..
- For layering, remove half of the rice and let half rice remain in the pan as a bottom layer..
- Pour evenly 1/3 of the milk and saffron mixture..
- For middle layer, spread evenly the cooked keema masoor mixture, spread the remaining the golden brown onions..
- Pour 1/3 of the milk saffron mixture over the middle layer..
- For the top layer, spread evenly the remaining cooked rice..
- Pour 1/3 of the milk saffron mixture over the top layer..
- Mix yellow food colour in the little water and sprinkle this over the top layer..
- Cover it and simmer (dum) on very low heat for ½ hour..
- Dish out, garnish with coriander leaves and serve hot with raita of your choice..
This spicy Biryani is best to be relished in these cold weathers when our taste buds crave for hot and spicy food. Mutton keema biryani recipe is fairly simple compared to the other biryani recipes like the mutton biryani or the chicken biryani. Just remember to fry the keema properly to remove any raw smell. Cooking Videos >> Samina Jaleel Recipes > Keema Masoor Biryani and Cucumber Raita by samina jaleel. Comments posted by users for Keema Masoor Biryani and Cucumber Raita recipe Easy recipe for Chicken Keema Biryani made with minced chicken and seeraga samba rice.