Cinnamon Roll. Nothing says Sunday morning like a warm, gooey batch of homemade cinnamon rolls. Finish them with a generous topping of frosting, and be prepared to lick brown sugar off your fingers for the rest of the afternoon. Who could resist these homemade cinnamon rolls?
They also make an excellent gift. Learn how to make these decadent cinnamon rolls from scratch right here. Don't be afraid to drown them in frosting. You can have Cinnamon Roll using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Roll
- Prepare of maida.
- It's of baking soda.
- You need of Baking powder.
- Prepare of Salt.
- You need of sugar.
- It's of melted butter.
- Prepare of milk.
- It's of cinnamon powder.
This giant cinnamon roll is a major crowd pleaser, and couldn't be easier to make. (It's made with Crescent dough!) Place rolls cut side-up in prepared baking pan. Best Ever Cinnamon Rolls with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Icing ~ Recipe. These are hands down the best Cinnamon Rolls I've ever had! The FLUFFIEST Homemade Cinnamon Rolls of Your Life (Can Make Overnight).
Cinnamon Roll instructions
- Take 1cup maida and add 1/4th teaspoon baking soda,1/2teaspoon baking powder,1/4th teaspoon salt, 1 tablespoon sugar,2tablespoon melted butter and mix well. Now in 1/2cup milk add 1tablespoon vinegar and use this to make a soft dough and keep it aside for 10 mins..
- Now take 2 tablespoons sugar and add 1 teaspoon cinnamon powder and 2 tablespoons butter, now mix to make a paste..
- Now after 10mins knead the dough and make a square out of it as shown in picture and now add the cinnamon paste made evenly now give it a book fold, cut into 5-6 pieces.
- Now, bake it for 15-20 mins until golden and crisp..
If you haven't made cinnamon rolls with a simple brioche instead of regular dough. We have overnight cinnamon rolls, bacon-wrapped cinnamon rolls, and more. Absolutely the best cinnamon rolls, ever. So good, you can't NOT make them, let alone, stop eating them. A little hard work but totally worth it in the end.