Cinnabons. Cinnabon bakery restaurant known for cinnamon rolls, cinnamon products, coffee and frozen drinks. Cinnabon® Pound Cake from Walmart · Cinnabon® Bakery Footer. Cinnabon delivered in just a few clicks.
Cinnabon is an American chain of baked goods stores and kiosks, normally found in areas with high pedestrian traffic such as malls, airports and rest stops. The company's signature item is a cinnamon roll. The world's most famous cinnamon roll. You can cook Cinnabons using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cinnabons
- Prepare of Dough.
- Prepare 1 cup of milk.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- It's 1/3 cup of butter.
- It's 4 cups of flour.
- You need 2.5 teaspoon of yeast.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It's of Filling(Sprinkle).
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of cinnamon.
- Prepare 1 cup of brown surgar.
- It's of Cream/Topping.
- Prepare 1.5 cups of sugar (or less).
- It's 1 stick of cream cheese (or 2 sticks,8oz).
- You need 1/2 cup of butter.
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract(optional).
Cinnabon is known for its world famous cinnamon rolls, gourmet coffee, frozen drinks and other wonderful baked treats - the sweetest brand on earth.
- Mix all the ingredients for the Dough untill it becomes like a dough. Cover it,and leave it for 15-20minutes..
- Roll the dough as much possible to make it about 2mm thick.The thinner and flat it is the better..
- Put softened butter all over the flat dough so that the cinammon and sugar stick to it..
- Sprinkle the dough with the cinnamon and brown sugar mixture..
- Roll the dough untill it becomes like a long cylinder..
- Cut the dough into as many pieces you prefer. I used a string instead of a knife as each cinnamon roll is cut perfectly..
- Ready to bake about 20minutes..
- Mix the cream ingredients and pour on top of the cinnamonrolls..