Flourless Healthy Oatmeal Cookies. Healthy One-Bowl Flourless Oatmeal Raisin Cookies Eggless & Dairy-Free! in Baking· Clean Eating· Cookies· Desserts· Gluten Free· Low Fat Let's go over how to make the best ever healthy flourless oatmeal raisin cookies! Throughout all of my years of baking, oatmeal cookies have been. Thick, chewy peanut butter oatmeal chocolate chip cookies!
So today's cookie recipe is on the healthier side. Best way to start a new week. Taste testers had no idea these sneaky little peanut butter cookies had no butter, no flour, and reduced sugar. You can have Flourless Healthy Oatmeal Cookies using 13 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Flourless Healthy Oatmeal Cookies
- It's of Dry Ingredients.
- You need 1 cup of regular uncooked rolled oats.
- You need 1/4 cup of dried cranberries/ black raisins/ golden raisins.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of crushed or chopped cashew nuts/ almond nuts/ walnuts.
- It's of Wet Ingredients.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- Prepare 150 g of or 1/2 cup cashew butter/ almond butter/ walnuts butter (please see below for DIY).
- It's 1 teaspoon of baking powder or 1/4 teaspoon baking soda.
- You need 3 tablespoon of maltose or unsweetened applesauce.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of flavoring powder or extract (e.g. cacao, strawberry).
- You need 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract (optional).
- You need 1 teaspoon of cinnamon (optional).
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of salt (optional).
They each thought today's flourless peanut butter oatmeal cookies tasted like my full-fat, sugary peanut butter.. Healthy No Bake Oatmeal Cookie, Flourless Oatmeal Cookie Carmelita Bars, Homemade Oatmeal Flourless Oatmeal Cookie Cups with Raspberry FillingMake the Best of Everything. baking soda, honey, fresh raspberries, vanilla, coconut oil, brown. I've been craving oatmeal like crazy these last few months of pregnancy. Whether it's in a bowl as a healthy breakfast or baked into cookies for a I was in the mood to bake cookies one afternoon, but wanted to see if I could pull them off without flour for once.
Flourless Healthy Oatmeal Cookies instructions
- Crush the nuts · Put the nuts into a zip lock bag and crush it to small pieces with a pounder..
- DIY butter (Optional) · Blend nuts to paste form. Tips: If your food processor is not powerful enough, blend for 5-10 seconds and stop for 10-20 seconds. Repeat this cycle until the job is done. This is to prevent food processor from overheating..
- Plump the raisins (Optional but recommended) · Pour boiling water enough to cover the raisins. Soak for 10 minutes and let it cool. Do not drain the water. Tips: Use a smaller container so that lesser water is used. This means the raisins can retain more of their sweetness and the dough used later will be thicker..
- Bake 1. Set oven to 176 degrees Celsius. 2. Whisk the egg in a bowl. 3. Add the remaining wet ingredients and stir well. The mixture will thicken as you stir..
- Bake 4. Add dry ingredients and mix thoroughly..
- Bake 5. Divide the dough evenly using a spoon or ice cream scoop onto a baking sheet. Press gently on each ball since the cookies will not rise much in the oven. Tips: Use two spoons so that it is easier to shape up the ball..
- Bake 6. Bake for 8-10 minutes and then allow them to cool. They will harden and become chewy as they cool. Cookie flavor: Original: milk + walnuts + black raisins Brown: cacao + cashew nuts + cranberries Red velvet: beetroot dye & vanilla + almond nuts + golden raisins Yellow: tangerine & vanilla + berries.
Since I use flour in most of my baked. These homemade and old-fashioned cookies are flourless, gluten-free and they are naturally sweetened. They are healthy, soft, easy to make, and they are ideal for breakfast, snack, brunch or even dessert. Flourless oatmeal raisin cookies that are both healthy and scrumptious! They are also vegan, gluten-free, oil-free and irresistible.