Healthy Oats Stuffed Soft Idli Sambhar with coconut chutney. Coconut chutney is a south indian condiment made with fresh coconut, chilies, spices & herbs. Subscribe to AskNestlé for more healthy recipes. Idli is traditional indian recipe made with rice and pulses and makes a good combination of cereal and pulses with good qiuality protein, vitamin and minerals. adding up the goodness of coconut, healthy yet tasty breakfast option for your children.
I am saying it repeatedly but it is :) I always try to find ways in which I can include oats in our diet. Watch this video to make healthy OATS IDLI. These are easy to make , tasty and nutritious. You can have Healthy Oats Stuffed Soft Idli Sambhar with coconut chutney using 13 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Healthy Oats Stuffed Soft Idli Sambhar with coconut chutney
- It's 100 gms of Urad dal.
- You need 200 gms of Rice.
- It's 1 of small cup oats.
- You need Half of coconut.
- Prepare 100 gms of tuvar dal.
- Prepare of Jaggery 1medium piece.
- You need of Salt as required.
- It's of Turmeric and Everest Sambhar masala.
- You need 1 of onion and 2tomatoes gratted.
- Prepare of Fresh coriander and 4green chillies.
- You need 1 tbsp of Dalia.
- It's leaves of Mustard seeds and curry.
- You need of Oil as required for tadka.
A brilliant and healthy South India. Demould the oats idlis and serve idli immediately with sambhar. Oats Idli (Heart-friendly and Low Cholesterol Recipe) Video by Tarla Dalal. Fresh urad dal is best suitable to get soft idlis.
Healthy Oats Stuffed Soft Idli Sambhar with coconut chutney instructions
- Soak urad dal and Rice for 6hrs.
- Grind and keep over night for fermentation.
- While grinding add Oats to the batter and salt.
- Next morning Make Suoer soft Healthy Idlis.
- For Sambhar boil tuvar dal addg salt and water as required.
- Mash it.
- For tadka heat oil.
- Add mustard seed saute add curry leaves saute add finely chopped onion saute Add finely chopped green chilies saute add gratted tomatoes saute add turmeric and Sambhar masala add jaggery mix nicely.
- Add this to Masged dal and mix nicely.
- Add little water and boil for 10mts.
- Add fresh coriander.
- Your Delicious Sambhar is ready to serve.
- For coconut chutney.
- Take half fresh coconut add Dalia salt as required green chilies and water as required grind in mixi into a smooth paste.
- Give a tadka of mustard seed and curry leaves.
- Serve with Idli and Sambhar.
Current years harvested urad dal will be white in colour without pale yellow shades. So, make use of new urad. This Coconut Chutney is our favorite accompaniment to go with South Indian tiffin breakfast like dosa and idlis. we are fond of coconut chutney and sambar served with idli, dosa and medu All other South Indian recipes made with coconut are her favorite. This batter is fermented overnight to make fluffy soft nutritious idli as breakfast or a Idlis are traditionally eaten with coconut chutney and sambhar. OATS IDLI is made with oats, semolina, curd, veggies and seasoning.