Apple Cinnamon Buns.
You can cook Apple Cinnamon Buns using 18 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Apple Cinnamon Buns
- You need of Dough.
- It's 1/2 cup of warm water or milk.
- You need 1 tbsp of sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of active dry yeast.
- It's 2 cup of hot water.
- Prepare 1 dash of salt.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of unsalted butter or margarine.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of sugar.
- You need 2 of eggs.
- Prepare 5 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare of Filling.
- It's 2 cup of sugar.
- It's 2 tsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 4 of apples (cortland or McIntosh).
- It's 1 cup of unsalted butter.
- You need of Frosting.
- Prepare 2 cup of powdered sugar.
- Prepare 1 of milk.
Apple Cinnamon Buns step by step
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Combine warm water or milk, sugar and yeast cover and let rise..
- Combine hot water, salt, butter,sugar and mix with mixer. Add eggs and keep mixing..
- Slowly add flour, cup by cup, while mixing until the dough doesn't sick to the bowl..
- Cover and let rise until doubled in size..
- Dump dough onto floured workspace and roll into rectangle about 1/2 inch thick..
- Mix sugar and cinnamon. Peel, core and dice apples. Melt butter..
- Spread butter over dough and sprinkle with sugar-cinnamon mix and apples..
- Roll up the dough over the long side for smaller buns and over the short side for larger buns..
- Cut roll into 1 inch slices, lay on baking sheet with parchment paper and bake for about 10 minutes. The buns angr done when they are yellow-brown. Let cool..
- Mix powdered sugar and milk. It takes just a little bit of milk to make a pasty consistency..
- Cover buns with frosting. Done.