Cinnamon roll. Nothing says Sunday morning like a warm, gooey batch of homemade cinnamon rolls. Finish them with a generous topping of frosting, and be prepared to lick brown sugar off your fingers for the rest of the afternoon. Who could resist these homemade cinnamon rolls?
They also make an excellent gift. Learn how to make these decadent cinnamon rolls from scratch right here. Don't be afraid to drown them in frosting. You can cook Cinnamon roll using 9 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cinnamon roll
- Prepare of Flour.
- Prepare of Milk.
- It's of salt.
- You need of Sugar 3 tb spoon.
- You need of Yeast 2 tb spoon.
- Prepare of Egg.
- You need of Butter melted 3 tb spoon.
- Prepare of Brown sugar.
- You need of Cinnamon powder.
This giant cinnamon roll is a major crowd pleaser, and couldn't be easier to make. (It's made with Crescent dough!) Place rolls cut side-up in prepared baking pan. Best Ever Cinnamon Rolls with Cinnamon Cream Cheese Icing ~ Recipe. These are hands down the best Cinnamon Rolls I've ever had! The FLUFFIEST Homemade Cinnamon Rolls of Your Life (Can Make Overnight).
Cinnamon roll instructions
- Add 1 cup of milk into a bowl add sugar,yeast,melted butter and egg then whisk all the ingredients together.
- Add flour in a bowl with a pinch of salt.
- Add the whisked ingredients into the bowl of flour and knead.
- Return the knead dough into a smooth surface and continue to knead until it is soft and floppy.
- Put the dough into a container with cover and allow it to rise for like 30 to 40min.
- Put dough on a clean surface and roll it into rectangle shape.
- Brush it with melted butter, add brown sugar thoroughly then lastly add cinnamon.
- Roll it like when your rolling a mat and cut it into smaller rolls.
- Arrange the rolls into a pan and bake in medium heat till brown.
- Add condensed milk as a topping when serving.
- Enjoy ur sweet cinnamon roll.
If you haven't made cinnamon rolls with a simple brioche instead of regular dough. We have overnight cinnamon rolls, bacon-wrapped cinnamon rolls, and more. Absolutely the best cinnamon rolls, ever. So good, you can't NOT make them, let alone, stop eating them. A little hard work but totally worth it in the end.