Healthy oats uttapam. Oats uttapam recipe with step by step photos - healthy, easy and an instant recipe of uttapam made with oats. Apart from oats, sooji or rava and besan is also added to the uttapam. Oats uttapam or oats uthappam recipe with step by step photos.
Studies have revealed that starting the day with a. Quick, healthy and delicious this South Indian gets a healthier twist with oats. Oats are ground to a coarse powder and mixed into a thick batter with yogurt. You can cook Healthy oats uttapam using 11 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Healthy oats uttapam
- Prepare 1/2 cup of oats.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of suji.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of curd.
- You need of Salt per taste.
- It's Pinch of Of soda.
- Prepare of Veggies:.
- It's 2 tbsp of onions chopped.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of tomato chopped.
- It's 1 tbs of capsicum chopped.
- You need 2 of green chillies chopped.
- You need 1 tbs of coriander chopped.
Oats Uttapam recipe - is easy to make, healthy and also quite filling. Oats are great for health so do include them in your diet. We enjoyed oats with red chutney and tea. Oats Uttapam is a healthy way to kick start one's day as it is considered to be a super food.
Healthy oats uttapam instructions
- Add suji, oats, curd in a mixing bowl. Mix together with water. Cover and rest aside for ten minutes. Add pich of soda and mix..
- In a bowl mix together all the veggies and salt in it..
- Grease a non-stick tawa with few drops of oil and heat it on medium flame. Pour a ladle of batter to make a thick oats uttapam. Sprinkle the veggies and gently press with wooden spatula..
- Cook until the base is done. Flip and cook well on the other side. Flip again and fry untill the base is slightly arise. Serve with desire chutney..
This highly nutritious, wholesome, high fiber, filling Instant Oats uttapam is one of the healthiest breakfast. Traditionally uttappa or uttapam is made up of onion and is called onion uttappa. Generally oats have a horrible taste but when used in proper recipe, it tastes awesome. Super nutritious and easy to make Oats Uttapam is a lovely breakfast dish to kick start your day. Take oats in a blender and make it into a fine powder.