Cinnamon Buns. This easy cinnamon bun recipe puts a lot of the cinnamon sugar on the top, rather than hidden away inside. The Swedes know how to live - their cinnamon buns are a prime example. The BEST cinnamon rolls in the WORLD.
Cinnamon roll (also cinnamon bun, cinnamon swirl, cinnamon Danish and cinnamon snail) is a sweet roll served commonly in Northern Europe (mainly in Scandinavia) and North America. Cinnamon Buns so moreish the recipe for these Cinnamon Buns may be worth doubling or even tripling! Swedish Cinnamon Buns (Kanelbullar) with Brontë Aurell. You can cook Cinnamon Buns using 8 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Buns
- You need 4 cups of all purpose flour.
- Prepare 300 ml of purified water(warm).
- You need 2 1/4 tsp of yeast.
- You need 1/4 cup of butter.
- It's 1 of egg.
- Prepare 1 tbs of cinammon.
- You need 6 tbs of sugar.
- You need 1 of extra egg.
How to make Swedish Cinnamon Buns! Cinnamon buns, cinnamon rolls, cinnamon roll bites …. these are a few of my favorite things. A few of my favorite things that I rarely ever make, because I know all too well what happens when they're in. Soft, buttery, cinnamon sugar-laced buns, enhanced with the flavor and texture of sourdough.
Cinnamon Buns step by step
- In a bowl, mix the yeast, sugar and water then stir until the sugar dissolves..
- Cover the mixture and leave it for 5 min..
- Meanwhile, melt your butter then add an egg in it and beat them together. Set aside..
- After 5min, add flour, cinammon and the butter+egg in the mixture. Use your hands to mix everything and knead to make a soft dough..
- Cover the dough with a cling film and a clean dry kitchen towel on top and let it rise for 1 hour or until it has doubled in size. Make sure the room you're working on is warm enough..
- After 1hour, punch down the dough to release air in it and knead for 1min. Transfer the dough on a slightly floured wooden surface and continue kneading for a while..
- Divide the dough into 2 equal parts. Take 1 part of the dough and slightly spread it with your hands. Take a clean knife or a pizza cutter and cut 8 equal parts, and model the pieces into balls. Repeat the same with the other dough..
- Brush your baking tray with some cooking oil and transfer the balled-dough to it leaving a space for each ball to allow it rise..
- Cover the balls and leave them to rise for another 45min.(Again make sure the room is warm enough)..
- At this point, preheat your oven and bake for 15min. I didn't specify on the degrees to use coz I believe ovens are different. Mine I baked at 200°c for 15min..
- Remember the 'extra egg?' Crack the egg in a clean bowl and add 1tbs of clean water, cream or milk and beat it well. Brush your dough-balls with this mixture before you put them into the oven for baking..
- Transfer them into the oven and bake for 15 min..
- After 15min👇👇👇.
- Brush your buns with butter while they are still hot and allow them to cool. Enjoy😋😋😋.
There are few things that could enhance the flavor and texture of a cinnamon bun, but sourdough is one of. Classic cinnamon buns are gooey, sweet and a real treat. But they require a fair amount of time investment. We learned a great tip for moist, chewy buns, from the. This traditional Swedish kanelbullar (cinnamon buns) recipe is made with a perfectly soft and chewy cardamom dough, a buttery cinnamon-sugar filling, and twisted into cute little knots.