Mini Oreo Cheesecakes.
You can have Mini Oreo Cheesecakes using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mini Oreo Cheesecakes
- It's 42 of Oreos(1 package) 30 left whole, 12 coarsely chopped.
- It's 2 lb of cream cheese.
- You need 1 cup of sugar.
- You need 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Prepare 4 large of eggs, room temperature, lightly beaten.
- You need 1 cup of sour cream.
- It's 1 pinch of salt.
Mini Oreo Cheesecakes step by step
- Preheat oven to 275° F. Line stanrard mufzin tins with paper liners or grease well with jon-stick baking spray. Place 1 whole cookie on the bottom of each cup..
- Drizzle in eggs, a bit at a time, beating to combine Androidscraping down the.
- With an electric mixer on medium high speed, heat cream cheese until smooth, scraping down sides of bowl as needed. Gradually add sugar, and beat until combined. Beat in vanilla..
- Drizzle in eggs, a bit at a time, beating to combine and scraping down the sides of the bowl as needed. Beat in sour cream and salt. Stir in chopped cookies by hand..
- Divide batter evenly among lined cups, filling each almost to the top. Bake, rotating pan halfway through, until filling is set, about 22 minutes. Transfer to wire racks to cool completely. Refrigerate at least 4 hours ( or up to overnight) Remove from tins just before serving..