Cinnamon Rolls. Who could resist these homemade cinnamon rolls? Rich and fluffy, with their soft, buttery interior they are totally irresistible. Nothing says Sunday morning like a warm, gooey batch of homemade cinnamon rolls.
Find recipes and step-by-step help for making easy, sweet cinnamon rolls from scratch. These cinnamon rolls are utterly delicious and worth the time it takes to make them. They also make an excellent gift. You can have Cinnamon Rolls using 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Rolls
- Prepare of All Purpose Flour.
- Prepare of Sugar.
- You need of Salt.
- It's of Yeast.
- You need of Milk.
- Prepare of Egg.
- Prepare of Oil.
- You need of 2tablespoons Margarine.
- Prepare of Cinnamon.
- You need of Sugar.
Learn how to make these decadent cinnamon rolls from scratch right here. Classic Cinnamon Rolls from Delish.com are unbeatable. These Homemade Cinnamon Rolls taste like they came from a bakery! They're soft and fluffy, and topped with a thick layer of cream cheese frosting.
Cinnamon Rolls instructions
- Mix yeast in warm milk for 7minutes to activate it..
- Mix flour, sugar and salt into a bowl..
- Add your egg into the yeast and milk mixture. Pour the wet ingredients to the flour mixture and knead. Add you oil into the mix and continue kneading..
- Cover the dough with a damp cloth and place in a warm area for 1hour. Once its done punch the dough to remove excess air..
- Dust your dough with flour and roll it out about 1/4 inch in a rectangular shape..
- In a cup mix your margarine, sugar and cinnamon. Spread the mix on your dough. Roll up your dough and cut into small portions. Place on your tray and cover to let the dough proof..
- Bake for 30minutes. Enjoy.
A make-ahead dough breaks up the work. These Cinnamon Rolls are the ultimate Cinnabon clone. These Cinnamon Rolls are absolutely heavenly and I've been working hard trying to get this recipe as close as I can. Mini cinnamon rolls made with pumpkin butter and cream cheese frosting. Homemade cinnamon rolls never seem like a project you can undertake in the morning and have To make these easier cinnamon rolls a feasible breakfast option, we ditched the yeast in favor of.