Cinnamon Rolls (no yeast).
You can cook Cinnamon Rolls (no yeast) using 8 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Rolls (no yeast)
- You need 4 cup of flour.
- You need 1/2 cup of white sugar.
- It's 7 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1 tsp of salt.
- Prepare 2/3 cup of shortening.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of milk.
- You need 1 cup of brown sugar.
- It's 1 cup of Cinnamon.
Cinnamon Rolls (no yeast) step by step
- preheat oven to 375°F.
- Mix flour, white sugar, salt, and baking powder together.
- after mixing the dry ingredients, add in shortening. Mix until coarse..
- add the milk to mixture, add slowly and stir well. It should be somewhat sticky..
- On a lightly floured table, roll out to 1/4" thick..
- Butter the entire thing. Sprinkle cinnamon over the butter. Sprinkle brown sugar all over cinnamon. press down gently with the palm of your hand to press sugar and cinnamon into the dough..
- Carefully roll the dough until you're left with a long log..
- Cut the roll in 1/4" slices. Place on a pan with parchment paper underneath..
- Bake for 20 minutes and enjoy!.