Cinnamon Rolls (Yeast Free).
You can cook Cinnamon Rolls (Yeast Free) using 11 ingredients and 16 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Cinnamon Rolls (Yeast Free)
- Prepare 1 Cup+ 2 Tbsp of Refined Flour.
- Prepare 2.5 Tbsp of Melted Butter.
- Prepare 2 Pinches of Kosher Salt.
- You need 3/4 Tsp of Eno Fruit Salt.
- Prepare 1/4 of th Cup Milk.
- It's 1 Tsp of Vinegar.
- You need 2-3 Tbsp of more milk (if required).
- Prepare of Cinnamon Paste.
- You need 2.5 Tbsp of Brown Sugar.
- You need 2 Tbsp of Soft Butter.
- You need 1/2 Tsp of Cinnamon Powder.
Cinnamon Rolls (Yeast Free) instructions
- Mix vinegar in 1/4th cup milk and let it curdle for 10 minutes..
- Now to knead dough, take flour and add dry ingredients- eno and salt. Mix..
- Now add melted butter and curdled milk. Knead to a soft dough. Keep adding more milk if required to get right smooth dough..
- Leave the dough for 10 minutes for fermentation..
- Meanwhile prepare cinnamon paste. Mix soft butter, cinnamon and sugar to smooth soft paste..
- Now after 10 minutes, again knead lightly for few seconds and roll it to 1/2 inch thick square shape..
- Now spread the cinnamon paste very generously on the rolled dough..
- Now we will use book fold technique to fold the rolled dough..
- Firstly Fold from left side till middle portion..
- Now fold from right side on top of first fold as shown..
- Mark 6 divisions with knife on it and cut..
- Now take one part, make 2 semi cuts vertically dividing it in 3 parts. Now braid it normally like you do for your hair and tuck at the back to get round shape..
- Now preheat the heavy bottom wok. Fill it with salt. Keep an half inch stand in it..
- Place a butter greased steel plate on it. Cover with lid and let it get preheated for 10 minutes at low flame..
- After 10 minutes, uncover and put the cinnamon rolls on the plate. Cover with lid and cook for 30 minutes at medium flame..
- Once they are done, brush with butter, dust powdered sugar and serve warm. Goes Best with coffee..