Farmers Fritata Paleo, Gluten Free, Whole30, Keto*. A baked frittata is great for fast meals. We are all about healthy easy recipes that taste amazing! What makes this frittata low carb, keto and paleo-friendly?
This page contains muffin tin spinach frittata recipes. These single serving frittatas are a delicious breakfast or dinner main dish or serve them at a party along with your. What will you cook with your farmers market bounty? You can have Farmers Fritata Paleo, Gluten Free, Whole30, Keto* using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Farmers Fritata Paleo, Gluten Free, Whole30, Keto*
- Prepare 7 of eggs.
- It's 1 lb of nitrate free pork sausage.
- Prepare 1 cup of almond milk.
- It's 1 pint of Baby Bella Mushroom.
- Prepare 1 of med Roma tomato.
- Prepare 1 of small onion chopped.
- It's 3 cups of organic baby spinach.
- It's 3 tbs of e.l.o.o.
- Prepare to taste of seasoning.
- It's 1 tsp of xantham gum.
- Prepare 2 cups of almond milk.
- It's 1 tsp of ground sage.
- You need 1 tsp of pepper.
- It's 1 tsp of Himalayan pink salt.
One-skillet dinners make my ain't-no-time-momma heart sing. That's a real thing, of course. It's a creamy Tuscan chicken that's totally dairy-free, paleo, gluten-free and packed with veggies! It's relatively low in carbs as well, with the only carb source.
Farmers Fritata Paleo, Gluten Free, Whole30, Keto* instructions
- Cook sausage and separate 1/2 sausage for fritata. With remaining sausage sprinkle xantham gum over, add almond milk sage, pepper and pink salt and simmer till thickened. Remove from stove and use to pour over fritata..
- In large cast iron pan pour e.l.o.o, turn onto med high and sautee all veggies, till almost done then add spinach. Cook together till wilted. While cooking veggies mix eggs and almond milk in med bowl add seasonings to taste. Pour egg mixture over top spinach and sausage mix. Slice roma tomato thinly and arrange on top. Bake for 25 minutes at 350°.
- Serve with Sasuage gravy..
- For a keto kick, add 2 tbs extra light olive oil or MCT to the egg mixture..
A gluten-free diet is a diet that excludes gluten, which is a mixture of the proteins found in grains such as wheat, barley, and rye. Nut-free and coconut-free, these keto egg frittata muffins will help satisfy your appetite and fill your hunger with every bite you take. One more dinner idea - keto egg muffins also pair well with a generous side of cumin-cooked cabbage to keep you on headed straight on your low-carb way. I have barely taken advantage of all the delicious summertime fruit at the farmer's markets (time to get over there!) Chocolate Protein Waffle (Gluten-Free). Recipe testing truly pays off when you finally create an idea you've had in your head.