Mini cinnamon rolls with cranberry walnut compote. Chloe makes delicious pumpkin and cranberry cinnamon rolls you won't have to feel guilty about! Subscribe to Hungry for more Holiday Recipes! Give these Mini Cinnamon Rolls a try and you'll fall in love with their tender, sweet centers and irresistible cream cheese frosting!
Bake up a batch of warm, tender cinnamon rolls! It's easy when you start with refrigerated crescent rolls or dough sheet. Substitute dried cranberries or chopped dried apricots for the raisins. You can have Mini cinnamon rolls with cranberry walnut compote using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Mini cinnamon rolls with cranberry walnut compote
- You need 1 packages of mini cinnamon rolls.
- Prepare 1 1/2 cup of chopped walnuts.
- It's 16 oz of unsalted butter.
- You need 1 cup of brown sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of granulated sugar.
- It's 1 packages of cranberries.
- You need 1 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of nutmeg.
Homemade mini cinnamon rolls are easy (and extra buttery) using crescent rolls. Top them with a super simple icing for a real treat. Sweet and poppable, they disappear in minutes! Don't you just want to pinch their wee, cinnamon-swirled, YEAST FREE CHEEKS?
Mini cinnamon rolls with cranberry walnut compote step by step
- Bake the cinnamon rolls as directed on package.
- As the rolls are baking place butter in a pot and melt when butter is melted place walnuts cook them till you start to smell them toasting add both sugars and half of the bag of cranberries vanilla and nutmeg and cook on med to medium low flame stirring and cooking till the cranberries are nice and soft and released there juices for me it took about 10 min or so.
- Now once the cinnamon rolls are done baking place the remaining cranberries in the pot and cook for another 3 to 4 min you want those berries to stay whole.
- Now top the rolls with compote and serve.
Well, because sometimes you just want a bite, right? If you need something to make for brunch or a tired of those BIG gigantic cinnamon rolls, give these mini ones a try! Homemade Cranberry Orange Cinnamon Rolls For The Holidays. And so in wanting to bring my guys a holiday flavored version of this favorite of theirs, I tinkered a bit to create these fragrant, slightly citrusy, slightly spicy, cranberry orange cinnamon rolls with a thick and rich spiced cream cheese. While still warm, drizzle evenly with.