Sourdough Spelt Muffin.
You can have Sourdough Spelt Muffin using 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Sourdough Spelt Muffin
- Prepare 110 g of starter fed or discard starter.
- Prepare 1 of egg.
- You need 50 g of cashew milk or dairy of your choice.
- It's 25 g of vegetables oil or oil of your choice/ butter.
- You need 40 g of brown sugar or add more if you want your muffin to be more sweet.
- You need 40 g of raisins.
- It's 120 g of Spelt flour.
- It's 1/2 teaspoon of salt.
- You need 1 teaspoon of cinnamon.
- You need 1 teaspoon of baking soda.
- You need Handful of frozen or fresh berries.
Sourdough Spelt Muffin step by step
- Mix your wet ingredients.
- Add your dry ingredient except frozen or fresh berries.
- If you want muffin to be fluffy, let it sit. I had it rest in room temperature for 8 hrs..
- If you are not letting your mixture to rest, you may add your berries. Filll up muffin cup to 1/2 (if you let it rest)or 3/4 (norest). Preheat oven at 200C fan..
- Bake muffin for 15-18min..