Cinnamon bun apple bites. Bake your most impressive pie yet! The beauty of this cinnamon bun apple pie technique is that you can use practically any apple pie recipe. It'll infuse extra cinnamon bun goodness into each and every bite.
You can also make the dough by hand, but it requires a bit of arm muscle. These oversized cinnamon buns are stuffed full of apple butter and toasted pecans. Smothered with an apple butter cream cheese icing, they are the cinnamon buns of your dreams. You can cook Cinnamon bun apple bites using 6 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Ingredients of Cinnamon bun apple bites
- Prepare 4-5 of Apples.
- You need Stick of butter.
- It's Cup of brown sugar.
- You need Table spoon of vanilla.
- You need Table spoon of cinnamon.
- You need of Cinnamon rolls.
Soft and pillow dough that requires only three minutes of kneading? Which brings me to these Apple Cinnamon Cookie Energy Bites (made with almond butter). And not just because I call them These energy bites really do taste like a no-bake cookie and are gluten-free. An apple cinnamon oatmeal cookie to be exact.
Cinnamon bun apple bites instructions
- First melt butter mix in brown sugar, vanilla, and cinnamon in a bowl, keep soft..
- Peal and slice apples.
- Flower your work area and rolloing pin to minimize dough from sticking. Next unroll the cinnamon rolls.
- Cut them in equal length roll out to flatten and put them together to make wider..
- Spread melted butter mixture down length of the dough.
- Place an apple slice or 2 depending on the size and roll it up. Pinch all openings closed..
- After you fill your baking dish add more butter mixture to the top of the rolls.
- If you found you have cut to many apples add the remainder of mixture to your dish or cook in a separate dish..
- Bake 350 degrees for about 45 minutes.
- Add icing if desired..
Whether for breakfast, dessert, or just a snack, there's nothing like a delicious cinnamon bun fresh from the oven. But if heavy, over sized rolls always seem like a little too much, cinnamon bun bites are an ideal alternative. This Apple Cinnamon Sticky Bun version is a particular favourite of mine. I only make them when I have a crowd coming for fear of eating them all! They are an absolute brunch favourite at our house and I know many people who have tried this recipe and had it become practically a family tradition.