Cinnamon rolls with cheese topping. These gooey cinnamon rolls are even better than Cinnabon cinnamon rolls, and are topped with a delicious cream cheese frosting! They're easy to make and can be prepared the day before and left to rise overnight in the refrigerator. Whenever I need to make a special breakfast, I always turn to this.
Both are just another great post,Ahmed love cinnamon rolls,here we call it chelsea buns !! must admit though ,never tried it with a cream cheese topping making it this. It turns homemade or store bought cinnamon rolls into the ultimate breakfast treat! This Cinnamon Roll Glaze seeps into the rolls making each bite absolutely amazing! You can have Cinnamon rolls with cheese topping using 12 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of Cinnamon rolls with cheese topping
- You need 800 grams of plain flour.
- Prepare 15 grams of dried active baking yeast.
- You need 7 tbsp of caster sugar.
- You need 1 tbsp of salt.
- You need 450 ml of warm water.
- Prepare 2 of eggs.
- It's 7 tbsp of vegetable oil.
- You need 1 tbsp of ground cinnamon.
- Prepare 8 tbsp of dark brown sugar.
- You need 250 grams of mascapone or ricotta cheese.
- Prepare 55 grams of icing sugar.
- It's 2 tsp of vanilla extract.
After testing many recipes for cinnamon rolls I found that just about any home-made roll can be good if you have the right icing. In too many recipes the cream cheese flavor overpowers the icing. Use this recipe for decadent cream cheese icing on your favorite cinnamon roll and you won't be disappointed! Sourdough cinnamon rolls are sweet, buttery, and the perfect icing-topped breakfast treat.
Cinnamon rolls with cheese topping step by step
- In a large mixing bowl, dissolve yeast and 7 tablespoons sugar in warm water. Stir in salt and half of the flour. Beat mixture for 2 minutes. Beat in eggs and oil. Stir in the remaining flour, a little at a time, beating well after each addition..
- When the dough has pulled together, turn it out onto a lightly floured surface and knead until smooth and elastic, about 5 minutes. Lightly oil a large bowl, place the dough in the bowl and turn to coat with oil. Cover with a damp cloth and let rise in a warm place until doubled in volume, about 40 minutes..
- In a small bowl, stir together 8 tablespoons sugar and 1 dessertspoon cinnamon; set aside..
- Divide the dough into twelve equal pieces. Take each piece of dough, roll into a log and roll in cinnamon sugar mixture. Then roll up the log into a pinwheel. Place the pinwheels in a lightly greased 23x33 cm (9x13 in) baking tin. Cover the rolls with a damp cloth and let rise until doubled in volume, about 40 minutes. Meanwhile, preheat oven to 180 C / Gas mark 4..
- Bake in preheated oven for 30 minutes, until golden..
- 250 gramm of Mascapone cheese mix in bawl with 55 gramm of icing sugar, and 1-2 teaspoon vanilla extract..
Soft, sweet, no-knead cinnamon rolls with a decadent vanilla cream cheese icing makes for an easy yet unforgettable breakfast! You'll be their favorite person of the year. Nothing says Sunday morning like a warm, gooey batch of homemade Finish them with a generous topping of frosting, and be prepared to lick brown sugar off your To prepare the frosting. In a medium-size mixing bowl, whisk together cream cheese, butter. This cinnamon roll recipe makes classic, home-style cinnamon rolls.