Coconut Crusted Chicken (Whole30). The vegetables make it more hearty and filling. For added flavor I seasoned the chicken with salt pepper and curry powder before. However, this almond coconut crusted fried chicken is a paleo chicken recipe that is perfect for cooking with ghee.
How to Turn Coconut Crusted Chicken Tenders into a Freezer Meal. Freeze breaded but uncooked fingers on a baking sheet for a few hours, then. Take chicken tenders + dip in egg mixture, then immediately dip in cashew coconut crust mixture. You can cook Coconut Crusted Chicken (Whole30) using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Ingredients of Coconut Crusted Chicken (Whole30)
- It's 1 lb of ground chicken.
- You need 1 of egg yolks.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of shredded coconut.
- You need 1/2 cup of almond flour.
- You need 1/3 cup of almond flour.
- You need 1 tsp of onion powder.
- You need 1/4 tsp of garlic powder.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of paprika.
- You need 1/4 tsp of sea salt and pepper.
You may need to really press the chicken tender into the cashew/coconut batter to get it to to stick. As I've mentioned, my cravings are completely gone, but, I'm missing cream in my morning coffee and a slice of. Your Turn To Try Our Coconut Lime Chicken. Quick, easy and full of flavor - you'll love this coconut lime chicken!
Coconut Crusted Chicken (Whole30) instructions
- Preheat oven to 375. Prepare a parchment lined baking sheet..
- Combine 1/2 cup almond flour, shredded coconut, salt and pepper and mix in a bowl..
- In a separate bowl, combine the ground chicken, 1/3 cup almond flour, onion powder, garlic, paprika, sea salt, pepper and egg yolk..
- Melt coconut oil in pan..
- Roll chicken into balls and roll in shredded coconut bowl, flatten into patty..
- Repeat making about 10 patties..
- Brown patties in the pan with coconut oil (3 to 4 mins)..
- Transfer patties to baking sheet and cook through (20 to 25 mins)..
These Paleo chicken cutlets are as close to a copycat of what my mom used to make as I could come up with. In this ingenious rendition, you can dig right in, all the way down to the delectable sweet-and-sour dipping. How to Make: Coconut Crusted Chicken Tenders. While this recipe is easy it can get messy pretty quick so the set up is really important here. Crispy, coconut crusted chicken tenders simply spiced and lightly fried.