Oat Pudding (healthy).
You can have Oat Pudding (healthy) using 4 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Ingredients of Oat Pudding (healthy)
- Prepare 1/2 cup of blended oil.
- You need 1 of banana.
- You need of ball pack fried groundnut.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of milk.
Oat Pudding (healthy) instructions
- In a small bowl or pot, add blended oat, add alittle water and cook it for about 5 to 7 minute once it cooked through.
- Allow it cool off, add milk and stir,.
- Serve with banana as your sugar base and groundnut to help you add taste and sweetness to the pudding.