No Oven/No Yeast Cinnamon Rolls. These no yeast cinnamon rolls are the easiest homemade cinnamon rolls you'll ever make. With no dough-punching & no waiting for the dough to rise, the hardest thing about these cinnamon rolls is waiting for them to come out of the oven! This is one of my older recipes on the blog.
Recipe for easy No Yeast Cinnamon Rolls (no yeast needed)! These cinnamon rolls are topped with cream cheese frosting. The best part about these cinnamon rolls is of course the "no yeast and no rising needed" aspect of them. You can have No Oven/No Yeast Cinnamon Rolls using 11 ingredients and 14 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Ingredients of No Oven/No Yeast Cinnamon Rolls
- It's 1 cup + 2 tbsp of All-purpose Flour.
- Prepare 3/4 tsp of baking powder.
- It's 1/4 tsp of baking soda.
- It's 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/4 of cup+ 1 tbsp Milk.
- You need 1 tsp of vinegar.
- It's 2.5 tbsp of melted butter.
- Prepare of Cinnamon Filling:.
- Prepare 2 tbsp of Brown Sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of soft butter (room temperature).
- You need 1/2-1 tsp of cinnamon powder.
I sure love myself some home-baked yeasted. Here is a homemade cinnamon roll that requires no yeast and no rising. As far as we're concerned, these. Just seven ingredients, and no yeast or rise time, means that these gooey, fragrant cinnamon rolls are truly the easiest, fastest of all time!
No Oven/No Yeast Cinnamon Rolls instructions
- First mix the milk at room temperature with vinegar and keep it aside for 10 minutes..
- Mix all the dry ingredients for the dough - Flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt and add the milk + vinegar mixture to this along with the butter and knead a soft dough..
- Rest the dough for about 10 minutes and after 10 minutes, knead it once again for a minute or two..
- Mix the soft butter along with brown sugar and cinnamon powder to it..
- Roll out the dough to make a rectange with a thickness of about 1/2 cm thickness..
- Spread the cinnamon - butter - sugar filling on it evenly..
- Fold this into 3 flaps and roll it slightly to make sure it sticks properly..
- Cut six equal pieces..
- Divide it into 3 strips & take one strip. This you can either cut into 3 or 2 (Don’t cut it all the way, leave the top joined), twist it to make a braid and tuck both the edges at the bottom..
- Place these in muffin cups. I used ramekins as I didn’t have muffin cups..
- Pre Heat the Kadhai with some salt. Place a ring stand of at least 1 inch and place the muffin cups on a plate in the pre heat kadhai and cook on medium hot flame for about 20 minutes..
- Once it is cooked, brush it with melted butter & serve it!.
- You can serve it with some dusted sugar on the side..
What if I told you that you could put a big pan of cinnamon rolls together in about the same amount of time it takes for your oven to heat? Whip up these Easy No Yeast Cinnamon Rolls Fast! In a small bowl mix up all the cinnamon filling ingredients and set. These no yeast cinnamon rolls can be whipped up in no time at all and they taste like perfection. Use a pastry brush to cover the bottom and sides of the pan.